The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Best of all time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who's the best st player of all time?
1. TraxxWOLF
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
2. Chiefhero[sks]
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
3. Chaiserae[behh]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Drewisfat
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
5. Cowardlyshoe
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
6. Candymankiller
27%
 27% [ 6 ]
7. Shoop
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
8. Sidey
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
9. Night
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
10. Grim.shadow
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
 

AuthorMessage
Night



Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Best of all time   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 pm

That's right everyone. This thread has been long coming, and i don't see any reason to not post it. Its time to vote for the best of the best to decide who really is the ultimate sheep tagger of them all!

Rules of voting:

1. Everyone should vote for whoever they think is the best sheep tagger. Your vote should be based on your OWN individual opinion.
2. Some of the players mentioned in the pool dont play sheep tag anymore/are inactive, but thats not a reason to NOT vote for them. Maybe Their best days were in 2007/2009 , maybe in 2011/2012, idea is to vote for WHO you think was/is the most spectacular, astonishing player of all time.
3. If you are a newschool player and hardly know any of these players, i suggest simply not voting. I'm not forbidding you from voting at all, but it would be nice if people who vote knew all these players mentioned below.
4. Voting for yourself is allowed. If you vote for yourself, you just simply think you are the best and thats an individual opinion. If every player voted for themselves score would be 1 for each, making it all even again.


Lets get to voting!


Also this topic will be STRICTLY moderated. Every off-topic post, spam, trash of a value posts will be deleted. Only posts that are allowed are where you express your opinion why you think this or that is the best or promotional posts such as why you think your the best. I'm not saying you have to post when you vote for someone, it would just be nice if you explained it in a detailed way. Warning: post suchs as " blabla is the best becuz he tricked me in rt :DDD" " blabla really is the best... everyone else is trash" "Funny topic. i voted for blabla" WILL BE DELETED. If you got something to say, say it in a constructive matter.

Thats to that! Good luck everyone.


P.S I can't really check on the matter of smurfing, but every new account that will be created after this topic is made will be in my personal attention. Everyone wants a fair vote, so do i , so don't be a fagget and DON't make smurf accounts.

Also i believe i included every top dawg player. IF someone thinks its unfair that someone hasn't been included then you can post in this topic why u think that and you will be added to the list aswell.

king


Last edited by Night on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 am

i aint gonna be arguing with u, here's the official top 5 ranks on both east and euro and has always been it.
Euro:
1:sidey
2:chaiserae
3:shoop
4:amir
5:Candymankiller

Amir was always claimed the third position in the rankings by shoop and chaise was always claimed better than shoop so this is how i am gonna be ranking this list.

East:
1: Drew
2: Magoo
3: Cow
4: Grim.Shadow
5: Battlewarrior
I do not remember the top 5 of east but i do know i have seen their top 5 rankings and wut they agreed about, originally i dont remember who was top 4 so i just included battlewarrior in it even though it was said in 2012 grim got into the top 5 and battlewarrior excluded from it.
regardless of who u have heard win any tourneys there has always been a ranking system of the top 5 atleast.

Personally i dont think ur better than any of these players since i have seen the dudes play. You are at the same level as enstek and traxx and are just in the butthole to claim a top 5 position but u require more gameplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night



Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 am

TrollPro wrote:
i aint gonna be arguing with u, here's the official top 5 ranks on both east and euro and has always been it.
Euro:
1:sidey
2:chaiserae
3:shoop
4:amir
5:Candymankiller

Amir was always claimed the third position in the rankings by shoop and chaise was always claimed better than shoop so this is how i am gonna be ranking this list.

East:
1: Drew
2: Magoo
3: Cow
4: Grim.Shadow
5: Battlewarrior
I do not remember the top 5 of east but i do know i have seen their top 5 rankings and wut they agreed about, originally i dont remember who was top 4 so i just included battlewarrior in it even though it was said in 2012 grim got into the top 5 and battlewarrior excluded from it.
regardless of who u have heard win any tourneys there has always been a ranking system of the top 5 atleast.

Personally i dont think ur better than any of these players since i have seen the dudes play. You are at the same level as enstek and traxx and are just in the butthole to claim a top 5 position but u require more gameplay.

Its nice that u post your opinion , but i didnt ask you for top 5 trollpro. I  asked for your opinion who is the best player of all time, and thats that. IF you can't choose from the players that are in pool, then you can protest about something not being right. I dont understand why are you posting all of this here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
das-berliner



Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 am

Hi guys. I would like to cast my vote for the greatest runtagger of all time.



Last edited by das-berliner on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 am

If somebody could delete that shit spam i want to conclude that the top 5 both from east and euro makes the total of the 10 best players in world and by that u can then make a poll about which peoples thought was greatest, not that i think ur post wasn't a great initiative but that is pretty much my point that when u aint in top 5 from somewhere u cant be the best of all time, if Exa for example won this sticky thread it would seem utter ridiculous in my opinion but that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaiteN92



Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 am

i'd rather place grim over all easties, troll. He's way better than all of them Smile

I guess u all heard whats my opinion.

If I can explain, for me Grim is just a true legend, one of the best and strongest player i've ever seen in action.
Never died early, never failed anything, holding side etc. Eventho he played on europe host, with some delay. He's just the KING of ST !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night



Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:16 am

TrollPro wrote:
If somebody could delete that shit spam i want to conclude that the top 5 both from east and euro makes the total of the 10 best players in world and by that u can then make a poll about which peoples thought was greatest, not that i think ur post wasn't a great initiative but that is pretty much my point that when u aint in top 5 from somewhere u cant be the best of all time, if Exa for example won this sticky thread it would seem utter ridiculous in my opinion but that's just my opinion

Trollpro i can give a link to a thread where i was ranked nr 1 europe at my peak. If you think i can't include people in my topic just because they dont go in your shitty rankings then then just stay silent and vote for who u think is best rather than post useless crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00 am

Night wrote:
TrollPro wrote:
If somebody could delete that shit spam i want to conclude that the top 5 both from east and euro makes the total of the 10 best players in world and by that u can then make a poll about which peoples thought was greatest, not that i think ur post wasn't a great initiative but that is pretty much my point that when u aint in top 5 from somewhere u cant be the best of all time, if Exa for example won this sticky thread it would seem utter ridiculous in my opinion but that's just my opinion

Trollpro i can give a link to a thread where i was ranked nr 1 europe at my peak. If you think i can't include people in my topic just because they dont go in your shitty rankings then then just stay silent and vote for who u think is best rather than post useless crap.
Nightsh ^^, These are not my rankings, they have always been there on chatcraft.net or on videoes on utube ^^ those are the top 5 by everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 pm

I voted for Shoop.

He invented the Shoop roullette who won 3 of the 5 best ST tournaments in history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Shoop wrote:
I voted for Shoop.

He invented the Shoop roullette who won 3 of the 5 best ST tournaments in history.
Oh u dont say, but i invented the freestyle with tinies used by the entire population by folks who understand the use of tinies!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:50 pm

trollpro we get it, you're batshit crazy. we get it after 1 post, calm down your onelinerpost of useless crap as nightmare gently put it. you're embarresing yourself.

grim was good only during the period where maphacking gave a tremendous advantage. he was never seen before or after this period. and he was famous for staying alive all game and not dying - he was not famous for his wolfing, runtag or technical skill. this doesn't prove he mhd ofc, but i'd say he was a mediocre kid that cheated. even if he didn't cheat, i don't think i'd put him over drew on a "best of all time" ranking.



I'm the best of all time, and i voted for myself. reason: I was the best when i played actively(during st biggest/most active era). there are many kids that are better than me currently, but it's clear to everyone that im the most talented, most technically skilled and got top strategic understanding from playing 5-6 other games with me, where i also became rank 1 (icey, dota, football etc). the most reasonable conclusion you can make is that the pattern would repeat itself if i started playing ST actively again, as i'm the best ''gamer'' so to speak, and i've managed to solidify my spot on rank 1 before.

there are 2 (maybe 3) other players that reached same level as me in history. 2-3 players that i think are slightly better than me at certain aspects of sheeptag, yet slightly worse than me overall. runtaggers and toilets are not amongst these 2-3 names. putting any other names next to mine is a joke and only demonstrates that the person doesn't understand what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:44 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
trollpro we get it, you're batshit crazy. we get it after 1 post, calm down your onelinerpost of useless crap as nightmare gently put it. you're embarresing yourself.

grim was good only during the period where maphacking gave a tremendous advantage. he was never seen before or after this period. and he was famous for staying alive all game and not dying - he was not famous for his wolfing, runtag or technical skill. this doesn't prove he mhd ofc, but i'd say he was a mediocre kid that cheated. even if he didn't cheat, i don't think i'd put him over drew on a "best of all time" ranking.



I'm the best of all time, and i voted for myself. reason: I was the best when i played actively(during st biggest/most active era). there are many kids that are better than me currently, but it's clear to everyone that im the most talented, most technically skilled and got top strategic understanding from playing 5-6 other games with me, where i also became rank 1 (icey, dota, football etc). the most reasonable conclusion you can make is that the pattern would repeat itself if i started playing ST actively again, as i'm the best ''gamer'' so to speak, and i've managed to solidify my spot on rank 1 before.

there are 2 (maybe 3) other players that reached same level as me in history. 2-3 players that i think are slightly better than me at certain aspects of sheeptag, yet slightly worse than me overall. runtaggers and toilets are not amongst these 2-3 names. putting any other names next to mine is a joke and only demonstrates that the person doesn't understand what he's talking about.
holy dragonshit in hell that was a big brag, ur an famous troll brushen ^^ sorry, lets get amirs post down to the toilet frost posts ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXXandBEER



Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:00 pm

TrollPro wrote:

4: Grim.Shadow
5: Battlewarrior

You rank same person twice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaiteN92



Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 pm

trollpro why do you infect this post u get so much crap to overrate urself here now shaddap and gtfo since u voted already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 am

BaiteN92 wrote:
trollpro why do you infect this post u get so much crap to overrate urself here now shaddap and gtfo since u voted already
maybe i overrated ur intellegence but that wont happen again u freak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaiteN92



Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:45 am

shaddap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nmcdo

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:45 am

TrollPro wrote:
BaiteN92 wrote:
trollpro why do you infect this post u get so much crap to overrate urself here now shaddap and gtfo since u voted already
maybe i overrated ur intellegence but that wont happen again u freak.
ROFL Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nmcdo

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:49 am

As much as I hate to say, I just feel like none of these people have TRUELY surpassed
the rest, making my decision a lot harder on who to pick. And honestly no offence to night I don't feel
in my opinion he should be on the list. I said this hoping night would not take it personaly..
Amir ---> Was really good all around but if there would have been 1 skill that he could have had extra would
have made him 1. on the list example having a reputation for 95 % of time bridging ally successfully.
Amir was just one of my examples to why it's hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:16 am

Amir wrote:
grim was good only during the period where maphacking gave a tremendous advantage. he was never seen before or after this period. and he was famous for staying alive all game and not dying - he was not famous for his wolfing, runtag or technical skill. this doesn't prove he mhd ofc, but i'd say he was a mediocre kid that cheated. even if he didn't cheat, i don't think i'd put him over drew on a "best of all time" ranking.
I completely disagree about the runtag/technical skill (of sheep). I don't think Grim was at all remarkable, but he was extremely fast as sheep, capable of surviving in tiny isolations for very long periods of time and having a large success rate of escaping said isolations.

Him surviving in a micromass is my go-to image of Grim playing ST.

That being said:
WtF is this?


Last edited by Chakra on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nmcdo

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 am

What about the forgotten legends of old? People like
Jenuwar (Chieftain of Clan Behh) (Original)
Schaflord ( invented the Mirror-, Golem-Jumps and a lot of ST-Wolf-Tactics. A revolutionary Legend-Wolf)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_P_T

avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:25 am

Nmcdo wrote:
What about the forgotten legends of old? People like
Jenuwar (Chieftain of Clan Behh) (Original)
Schaflord ( invented the Mirror-, Golem-Jumps and a lot of ST-Wolf-Tactics. A revolutionary Legend-Wolf)
How the fuck you know these guys? you have played 2 months or? anyways you cant say ''AMIR WAS GOOD'' you havent seen amir playing old days.

_________________
''your ass must be jelly of that shit what comes out of your mouth'' -HamboBombo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:25 am

No one can claim to have invented mirror or golem jumpings just as no one can claim to have invented massing or runtag. Ignoring that such dynamics were carryovers from StarCraft (read: 1998), they were so widespread by even 2002 that tracking a root of the specific instance is impossible. Do you mean simply mirroring over a farm or doing a long jump using terrain? It seems 95% of the community still don't understand the specific dynamics of even that besides me and Katama (who I taught), then Drew, who probably doesn't understand how the range of mirror jumps is calculated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 am

Nmcdo wrote:
What about the forgotten legends of old? People like
Jenuwar (Chieftain of Clan Behh)

jenuwar has never been good. You got some interesting memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nmcdo

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:02 am

Map wrote:
Nmcdo wrote:
What about the forgotten legends of old? People like
Jenuwar (Chieftain of Clan Behh)

jenuwar has never been good. You got some interesting memories.
I didn't mention them MEANING that they were the best I meant what about people from back then, from what skill they had
at that time, and yes I realise they are not top player of all time materials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nmcdo

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 am

T_P_T wrote:
Nmcdo wrote:
What about the forgotten legends of old? People like
Jenuwar (Chieftain of Clan Behh) (Original)
Schaflord ( invented the Mirror-, Golem-Jumps and a lot of ST-Wolf-Tactics. A revolutionary Legend-Wolf)
How the fuck you know these guys? you have played 2 months or? anyways you cant say ''AMIR WAS GOOD'' you havent seen amir playing old days.
First of all, LOL. 2 months? No, I have been playing for 8 months. How do I know all this? I have ALWAYS been interested in stc and this bit of info I got
from a old youtube post on one of amir's vid's. And BTW I can say what I like about "amir was good" because even though I never got the chance to play
in the old days, 1. I can have my own opinion 2. I have talked to many people and over time I learned what he was like when he played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best of all time   

Back to top Go down
 
Best of all time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What time finish ...?
» The time has come...
» Broccoli Time?!
» Ever lost sight of your scorpion for months at a time?
» What is the absolute minimum sun time a garden can get?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: