The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Exile A_Polar from the community?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should A_Polar be exiled?
Yes
64%
 64% [ 14 ]
No
36%
 36% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 22
 

AuthorMessage
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Exile A_Polar from the community?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:47 am

Since all of you are freaks who don't play ST, imma answer to this.

I voted no. Simply because since 1 month that I play actively Sheeptag, I didn't see polar ruin any game (and he plays everyday.).
Ofc sometimes he rages afk because his team is huge imbalanced, or he rages afk because he already wolfed 10 mins and 10 more waiting, but who doesn't do that?
Ofc he flames some people that he dislikes but that is no reason to ban him in game (I never banned him in game eventhough he has been flaming for 2 years now). You have cool /squelch command if it annoys you, like I do with Hawkys.
Evidence? you might find if you seach in 2012 replays. But not in last 2months for sure (ok maybe 1 game but 1 out of 999 is nothing I guess)
You guys want him banned just because you hate him, and I can understand that since I wanted him banned when we used to fight, but that is no reason.

Any sheeptagger that plays sheeptag everyday will AGREE that he doesn't ruin, stop spreading lies like Shoop does, thx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Exile A_Polar from the community?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:25 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
Since all of you are freaks who don't play ST, imma answer to this.

I voted no. Simply because since 1 month that I play actively Sheeptag, I didn't see polar ruin any game (and he plays everyday.).
Ofc sometimes he rages afk because his team is huge imbalanced, or he rages afk because he already wolfed 10 mins and 10 more waiting, but who doesn't do that?
Ofc he flames some people that he dislikes but that is no reason to ban him in game (I never banned him in game eventhough he has been flaming for 2 years now). You have cool /squelch command if it annoys you, like I do with Hawkys.
Evidence? you might find if you seach in 2012 replays. But not in last 2months for sure (ok maybe 1 game but 1 out of 999 is nothing I guess)
You guys want him banned just because you hate him, and I can understand that since I wanted him banned when we used to fight, but that is no reason.

Any sheeptagger that plays sheeptag everyday will AGREE that he doesn't ruin, stop spreading lies like Shoop does, thx.

Everything is said. Jean is absolutely right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Exile A_Polar from the community?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:29 am

chakky wrote:
Amir, your opinion doesn't matter when banning people from hostbots.
i think you didnt read my last 2-3 posts? help yourself back to them.

chaky wrote:
these people don't need posted evidence of Polar ruining. argument is a) he is, on average, reducing game quality and b), he won't change
ehm?? that argument can be applied on anyone. the evidence/replays is what solidifies the premisses. you can't just present a logically valid argument and expect action, when the premisses are untrue. remember, it's fact (not an assumption on my part) that many people don't find a) and b) to be true. it's YOUR job to convince the community of a) and b).

ewol wrote:
No the vast majority wants to get rid of A_Polar as shown by the poll.

you and the others that posted aginst polar have had multiple votes. the majority haven't voted/posted, but they allow polar in their games, which doesn't make sense on your theory.

ewol wrote:
We don't need to post evidence if everybody agrees
everyone doesnt agree, hence this very debate rofl. CAPTAIN JACK aHOYYEE jackky Very Happy



just read jeanmiis post, he completely obliterates the anti-polar side, and he's an active player. you have to account for the fact that people enjoy playing with polar, don't want polar banned, haven't banned polar yet, they allow him in their games and they rank him as a top player. this directly contradicts everything you claim, and you wonder why people are asking for substance and replays? wow.

noone is arguing that we shouldn't punish gameruining in one way or another. what the community at large doesn't accept however, is your proposal to ''exile'' an active player (from all platforms i might add) because he has flamed you in the past. get with the program, and give me good replies if you wanna continue dancing. i consider this won already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ewoLmaS



Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Exile A_Polar from the community?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
Since all of you are freaks who don't play ST, imma answer to this.

I voted no. Simply because since 1 month that I play actively Sheeptag, I didn't see polar ruin any game (and he plays everyday.).
Ofc sometimes he rages afk because his team is huge imbalanced, or he rages afk because he already wolfed 10 mins and 10 more waiting, but who doesn't do that?
Ofc he flames some people that he dislikes but that is no reason to ban him in game (I never banned him in game eventhough he has been flaming for 2 years now). You have cool /squelch command if it annoys you, like I do with Hawkys.
Evidence? you might find if you seach in 2012 replays. But not in last 2months for sure (ok maybe 1 game but 1 out of 999 is nothing I guess)
You guys want him banned just because you hate him, and I can understand that since I wanted him banned when we used to fight, but that is no reason.

Any sheeptagger that plays sheeptag everyday will AGREE that he doesn't ruin, stop spreading lies like Shoop does, thx.

Well you are a notorious gameruiner and also pretty fucking stupid so people should know that what you say doesn't have very much credibility.

Quote :
Ofc sometimes he rages afk because his team is huge imbalanced, or he rages afk because he already wolfed 10 mins and 10 more waiting, but who doesn't do that?

Anyone who isn't a gameruiner? You're basically saying that A_Polar never ruins except when he ruins, well no shit dumbass. The fact that you even say this should be enough to disqualify you from any further input in this discussion and even from having a vote for that sake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Exile A_Polar from the community?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:02 pm

well, why would even people listen to enstekpannawolf behind a smurf lol
you just want him out of community because you hate him but yea thats nothing new.

i believe you sohuld not be banned when youve tried everything to win the game but dumbass allies make it impossible so youre left with nothing else to do than wait the time to finish (=afk)

But wait? steko talking about gameruins? when he comes to ST and leaves when he wants just because he does 20 seconds and because he doesnt care about ST at all? Lick a good ass and stop ruining forums with your bullshit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brugges



Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Exile A_Polar from the community?   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:49 am

The fact that he isn't banned doesn't prove anything as long as there is a dictatorship with 1 person having complete control. Just like you can't say the people of a country endorse every action their dictator makes.

The support to "exile" him seems to be strong judging from the forum poll so I assume the support to atleast ban him from ST games until he stops ruin games (if he does that, even 1/10 games is really bad) is even bigger.

As I see it the matter of the ban is entirely up to the people who are actively playing ST and as such there is no need to prove anything since those people will know what is going on in their community.

I don't support the proposed "exile from all platforms" by the way, but I support a system where we punish people who ruin games (no matter who they are) to increase gamevalue over time. I'm assuming people like Celestial and Shoop isn't lying when they say a_polar ruined their games recently so it seems like there is a issue.

To be honest the few games I've played have been a disaster, and I obviously can't tell if I was unlucky or if this is standard but almost every game has been ruined by people afking or leaving. And there is no incentive at all to not leave or afk since you will not get punished for it as long as CMK doesn't hate you personally and you can always just join the next game. It's SUCH A SHAME guys, SUCH A SHAME that playing DotA alone is more fun than playing ST with the community nowdays due to the poor standards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Exile A_Polar from the community?   Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:43 am

I am playing very often with polar and he never ruined a game where I have been in in the last 3 weeks. He just flames.. Like everybody does. I am completely against it. People want to ban him based on their feelings/emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Exile A_Polar from the community?   

Back to top Go down
 
Exile A_Polar from the community?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Need help with large community garden plot.
» First full season in the community garden
» Community services
» First SFG bed went into the apartment complex community garden today.
» Backyard AND community garden plots?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: