The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Take simbas admin away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Map

PostSubject: Take simbas admin away   Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:08 am

Hey. Remove Simba from root and normal admin. He just went intogame and kicked sidey and me even tho it wasn't his game. After we decided to kick him out he ended our game without any reason. I think there are enough complains about him to get him removed. thx for the support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Oke, here is what happened :

Sidey left the game when we were about to start, then rejoined and Simba kicked him. Mappy and Sidey proceeded to keep kicking him, So Simba deladmin'd mappy. I'm not sure who to side with here^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Fr[o]sT wrote:
Oke, here is what happened :

Sidey left the game when we were about to start, then rejoined and Simba kicked him. Mappy and Sidey proceeded to keep kicking him, So Simba deladmin'd mappy. I'm not sure who to side with here^^

Are you stupid?
Simba wrote '-kick trollpro' before we started. So Sidey got kicked. For sure we do not let this child and abuer ingame, so we kick him. Yee, he also deladmined me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:45 am

Oh yee, Sidey didn't leave, Simba kicked him. I also don't agree with that because at that point he had done nothing wrong, then Sidey came back and kicked you and simba, which led to you kicking simba and sidey aswell. Thats why your admin is gone. STILL don't know who is right though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Fr[o]sT wrote:
Oh yee, Sidey didn't leave, Simba kicked him. I also don't agree with that because at that point he had done nothing wrong, then Sidey came back and kicked you and simba, which led to you kicking simba and sidey aswell. Thats why your admin is gone. STILL don't know who is right though.
FROST STFU!  SIMBA IS MORON SHIT AND NEED TO GET SPERMA ALL OVER HIS FACE BY YOU!

Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 am

Okay, okay T_P_T damn, lol. I wasn't on anyones side how could you flame me :p but I got more informations and proofs so yee mappy is right^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take simbas admin away   

Back to top Go down

Take simbas admin away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1