The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Sheeptag going to rot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 am

Well this was going as i had expected, this game i am going to link is how sheeptag is every day when also simba abuses his fucking admin, i wont come back until i get an execuse or until simba's admin has been totally removed, it's ur choice, i wont lose or gain but my satisfication of sheeptag going to rot is not my problem any longer. The video is a total of 7 min and it's action packed for those who seek easy drama, be my fucking guest ^^

2shared.com/file/6OLEq2wJ/LastReplay.html?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 am

Good thing he posted the game he RUINED.

Lemme explain: 

We started a versus and my sheepteam died before 2mins and reverse has occured when TROLLPRO decided to PAUSE and spam for TIME 20 when everyone in game disagreed (look replay for that). So since host + most of players did not AGREE, we started the reverse (trollpro had no more pauses). BUT trollpro decided NOT to play and went mid and got right killed after wolves spawned. Then someone saved him and he suicided AGAIN. 

After they lost, people wanted VERSUS again but TROLLPRO refused.
So people in game decided to KICK trollpro out to let JANSE come back from aFK and play versus.

Now he cry baby and pulls lies :S this trollpro
Get out ruiner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VsKatshuma

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 24
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 am

Hitler Stalin Trollpro rly got busted lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:15 am

YOO link to the st map ffs, cant watch shit



jm wrote:
Good thing he posted the game he RUINED.

Lemme explain: 

We started a versus and my sheepteam died before 2mins and reverse has occured when TROLLPRO decided to PAUSE and spam for TIME 20 when everyone in game disagreed (look replay for that). So since host + most of players did not AGREE, we started the reverse (trollpro had no more pauses). BUT trollpro decided NOT to play and went mid and got right killed after wolves spawned. Then someone saved him and he suicided AGAIN. 

After they lost, people wanted VERSUS again but TROLLPRO refused.
So people in game decided to KICK trollpro out to let JANSE come back from aFK and play versus.

Now he cry baby and pulls lies :S this trollpro
Get out ruiner

sounds like you ruined tho. why wouldn't trollpro get time 20 when he gave the other sheep time 20? 

if you're going to change the rules mid-game, why do you get pissed off when trollpro abandones all rules/norms and starts doing whatever he wants as well?


remove simba, unban trollpro and stop changing time20 midgame! SUCCESS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 am

The map automatically sets it to previous sheep time +1 second.

Changing the rules would be purposefully canceling and changing the time to 20.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 am

Changing the rule? I didn't change it, the map is like that, Idk what youre saying.
If he doesn't want to play like this, he goes out by himself or we just kick him. 
We all wanted to play that mode and he was the only one refusing and making it impossible to happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:58 am

lol kk, so the map is fucked up then.

but yee trollpro fucked up then, my bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

You don't play sheeptag, you don't even know the map we are playing on and yet come here and talk BULLSHIT like in 99% of threads... Not surprising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:45 am

jeanmii maybe you don't have experience with socialization outside of games you're playing, but i do, and i enjoy talking with trollpro/sheeptaggers even if i don't play the game. it's important to ensure that you don't make cool people leave the community through your abuse/bad reasoning.



btw, change the map to perma time-20. This scenario with trollpro is a perfect example of why you don't put something as retarded as sheeptime+1minute for the second team. noone wants to play that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 pm

[quote="CHIEFHERO[SKS]"]YOO link to the st map ffs, cant watch shit
 The map is 7.3.9, u can just go and ask somebody to host it on csb, cant find it on epicwar.com but it's gonna be a hell of a show ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Why don't you upload the correct map and make it easy for us bystanders to view and judge? It takes the same time it does to upload a replay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Celestial_One wrote:
Why don't you upload the correct map and make it easy for us bystanders to view and judge? It takes the same time it does to upload a replay.
I cant upload it when i dont know where the map is hidden lol ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:07 pm

I understand it now but i Cba record 7 min and upload it, because either you Care or not, but trust mé, i aint comming back until something is done and trust mé, the french Will find another scapegoat unless something is done and they have Also banned peoples they didnt like, do something or just kiss my ass goodbye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Do you think that quitting will somehow resolve the issue? I'm not asking you for much can you just post the map that it was hosted on or direct me to a link? I clearly care, but it sounds like you don't care very much because you're not being very helpful..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:29 am

I couldnt find the Map it was hosted ón, and i dó not Think mé Quitting Will dó Alot but peoples are forced to dó something in the long run, i was the tool who did most for sheeptag, and mé quitting Will defi netly Also have an effect ón it whether they like it or not, i was the one who fought the french with succes but not Much to dó now since cmk gave Them shaman/admin. Its like cmk forgot what happend when they made keko but i guess he dont Care anymore, i Will get u that link later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:33 am

Trollpro don't you DARE quit because of frenchies Very Happy let's fight this together amigo... clan CsB has some serious problems atm. We gotta convince CMK of what's true and just!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:45 am

Celestial_One wrote:
Trollpro don't you DARE quit because of frenchies Very Happy let's fight this together amigo... clan CsB has some serious problems atm. We gotta convince CMK of what's true and just!
I  know thing's doesen't just come along if you dont do something but i am willing to join other games with peoples who supports me and who agree's on my viewpoint of how to really play a versus. I wont fight this fight alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:50 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
jeanmii maybe you don't have experience with socialization outside of games you're playing, but i do, and i enjoy talking with trollpro/sheeptaggers even if i don't play the game. it's important to ensure that you don't make cool people leave the community through your abuse/bad reasoning.



btw, change the map to perma time-20. This scenario with trollpro is a perfect example of why you don't put something as retarded as sheeptime+1minute for the second team. noone wants to play that.
Yea peoples like the french are by all means the possible standard of robots, they just follow the map strict as if it was a rule, brains are not exactly a common factor in this case scenario from the frenchies side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:05 am

Just change the host. I do not like playing with frost as red..

Funny how Frost cant survive 3 seconds in 50 farms lol!lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr[o]sT



Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 am

Mappy mad at me because he challenged me in versus the other day. He died first and ragequit when team frost totally FUCKED him up. this continued with jean and t_p_t later in the game. all frost wants is respect yo^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 am

I actually support time 20 for both teams and always asked beer to put it again in map.
Yet all disagreed on playing it in this GAME. And you decided to ruin because of that.
Now you say youre quitting and that "frenchies ruined" when we were not the host.
Haters, Hatersssssss

@amir I am not saying you should not talk to people, but come in and accuse people before even checking REPLAY or being aware of what is happening in todays sheeptag is just retarded and has nothing to "socialization"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
I actually support time 20 for both teams and always asked beer to put it again in map.
Yet all disagreed on playing it in this GAME. And you decided to ruin because of that.
Now you say youre quitting and that "frenchies ruined" when we were not the host.
Haters, Hatersssssss

@amir I am not saying you should not talk to people, but come in and accuse people before even checking REPLAY or being aware of what is happening in todays sheeptag is just retarded and has nothing to "socialization"
He would be aware that you kicked me without reason, u had a tier 1 team who was waiting to do 20 min and the odds was on your side, you must be utterly insane if you think i'll play 2 min just for your dictator ships sake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 am

I kicked you? I think you are insane.
Dictator ship? the game is like that, you dislike? Get out.
It's not me who made maps, go complain to beer or stfu already with your bullshit.
Who are you to afk in middle of a versus because you didn't get what you wanted? 
Chill out, you got kicked and deserved it. Everyone who was in game agreeed on kicking you when people asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:53 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
I kicked you? I think you are insane.
Dictator ship? the game is like that, you dislike? Get out.
It's not me who made maps, go complain to beer or stfu already with your bullshit.
Who are you to afk in middle of a versus because you didn't get what you wanted? 
Chill out, you got kicked and deserved it. Everyone who was in game agreeed on kicking you when people asked
Jean-mii, it pains me that u ain't smarter than that, that is just silly. Well may other peoples have the courage to fight u retards on their own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 am

jm wrote:
@amir I am not saying you should not talk to people, but come in and accuse people before even checking REPLAY or being aware of what is happening in todays sheeptag is just retarded and has nothing to "socialization"

i didn't accuse you of anything tho. 

i asked for the map so that i could watch the replay, and then asked you questions based on your post.



i can only assume that you guys haven't completely ruined the map (the 20 min for both teams debate was won years ago) when i read complaints about abuse. i'm still gonna post my thought even if i might be wrong (and correct me if i am Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sheeptag going to rot   

Back to top Go down
 
Sheeptag going to rot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: