The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:00 am

Shoop you don't even play sheep tag.  We need someone who is checking and doing stuff like every 2
days..  I mean having you isn't that bad but mehh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:58 am

I do that... 

I think the problem is that people think I am in charge of moderating. I am not. Thats Amir, Stek and Nightmare. And since yesterday Cele aswell.

What I do is do things like promoting/demoting moderators, fixing forumsections, etc. But its really up to everyone to come with suggestions on how to improve the forum. We need ideas for how to improve it, not new people as admins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2