The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 SPooFy!~!one

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:20 am

Quote :
You ASSUMED you were permabanned.
- Celestial_One

I did not assume I was permabanned, a ban is a ban, why would there have to be any assumption? I banned him back until he unbans me.

Quote :
You kicked me from a game the next day (what was it 2 days ago?)
- Celestial_One

I do not see your point? If you think you are able to throw a punch and not get hit back... sick. If you think its harsh that I still have you banned/kicked from MY BOT games, so be it. If you wish to enter MY OWN bot games (HiddenSand), I expect an apology for flaming me. However, you are unbanned from both Grr and Lyraluchs.

Quote :
You discouraged me from playing sheep tag at all that day because I couldn't join any bots without a hassle. And if I did join a game I ASSUME (yeah, that's right I'm assuming) you would've just kicked me and re-banned me, because you were being emo.
- Celestial_One

The world does not revolve around you. If you have not noticed, I could not care less that you were discouraged to play the rest of the day, you were banned for flaming me on east. On the other hand, you are only banned from HiddenSand. Like I said before, on Grr and Lyraluchs you are unbanned. However, I believe you owe me an apology for having such a negative attitude towards someone without reason.

Quote :
If you have 0 deaths and everyone else has 10, this doesn't mean you are doing good. This means you aren't risking yourself and instead making your allies risk themselves.
- Chakra

I understand that you think not risking myself must therefore equal my allies having to risk themselves. However, what if my allies decide to not risk themselves either, such as standing in the end zone or being on the same axis as myself, but end up dead? Furthermore, "if i have 0 deaths and everyone else has 10, this does't mean you are doing good" -chakra you assumed that i believed I was doing good, when in fact I was as I said before, listening to music (having fun), playing sheep tag (having fun), staying positive in chat (having fun). You also assumed I was paying attention to the scoreboard, I couldnt care less about the score in a BD game.

In addition, "If you have 0 deaths and everyone else has 10, this doesn't mean you are doing good." Please explain, lets say you have a situation, a player has 0 deaths, but this player has made more progress in pushing and helping their team than a player with 10 deaths. This situation is possible, this is why I believe that your theory is a rough estimation rather than an exact science. How could you possibly state that a player "is not doing good" just because they have 0 deaths compared to the rest. Your theory is just a theory, not a law.

Quote :
This is specifically proven when we play 30 rounds and only have TWO scores.
- Chakra

If you have ever taken any sort of statistics course, you would realize you are being completely sample bias. 30 rounds? really? insignificant amount of data.

_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:30 am

Spoofy wrote:
I banned him back until he unbans me.
You were unbanned nine minutes later. Further, you didn't unban Cele from shit: he unbanned himself. He is just lucky enough you aren't still kicking him from games.

Spoofy wrote:
However, what if my allies decide to not risk themselves either, such as standing in the end zone or being on the same axis as myself, but end up dead?
They, however, were, as signified by their deaths. You were the only one who sat there where you spawned defending your actions from previous rounds (see screenshots for evidence of this).

Spoofy wrote:
chakra you assumed that i believed I was doing good, when in fact I was as I said before, listening to music (having fun), playing sheep tag (having fun), staying positive in chat (having fun)
Do you truly think yourself so unique? Probably everyone in the game was listening to music and always listens to music while playing. You were playing Sheep Tag? Who would've thunk‽ Truly surprised. And this is being positive?:
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:20) [All] [Celestial_One]: too risky
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:21) [All] [Katama]: I was stuck
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:21) [All] [Celestial_One]: we had a full min
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:27) [All] [Spoofy]: shaddap cele
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:28) [All] [Spoofy]: you geek

I heard telling people to shut up in a game is a sign of social awkwardness.

Spoofy wrote:
Please explain, lets say you have a situation, a player has 0 deaths, but this player has made more progress in pushing and helping their team than a player with 10 deaths. This situation is possible, this is why I believe that your theory is a rough estimation rather than an exact science. How could you possibly state that a player "is not doing good" just because they have 0 deaths compared to the rest. Your theory is just a theory, not a law.
Of course it is a theory, or rather, it is simply evidence of something. When everyone is telling you that you are not helping: that you are not pushing and that you are leaving your team behind, you probably are! But wait, I can't assume you are reading chat! You are probably sitting with your head in the clouds listening to classical music (not metal, as that'd be emo), with your eyes closed having a grand ol' time.
But wait, you responded to the flames by flaming back. Earlier in this thread you actually said the flames were unfounded. EVERYONE is just flaming you for no fucking reason.

Spoofy wrote:
If you have ever taken any sort of statistics course, you would realize you are being completely sample bias. 30 rounds? really? insignificant amount of data.
I know you claim to play Bulldog about once every three decades, but the rest of us have played significantly more, and 2/30 is about as horrible as it gets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 am

I apologize for calling you bad & terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 am

Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
I banned him back until he unbans me.
You were unbanned nine minutes later. Further, you didn't unban Cele from shit: he unbanned himself. He is just lucky enough you aren't still kicking him from games.
- Chakra

Rebut: I was referring banning you. Also, I did not state that I "unbanned cele" from anywhere. I simply said he was unbanned from Grr and Lyraluchs. However, he is still banned from HiddenSand, which I already stated earlier. Furthermore, you assumed I knew I was only going to be banned for nine munutes.


Quote :
You were the only one who sat there where you spawned defending your actions from previous rounds (see screenshots for evidence of this).

Rebut: I will admit at one point in the game, I was sitting in the end zone for a split second or two, with good reason though.
The reason being, which I regret, is taking that a break for such an insignificant amount of time in order to reply to celestial_one in chat at that moment.
I am sorry for taking the slightest break and interrupting your game play for a split second in order to reply to him.(captured perfectly by chakra)
On a side note, I hope you realize I am being insincere, stop being such a hitler, people are allowed to take breaks, especially such a short break like the one you captured in your screen shot. (WATCH THE REPLAY.)

Quote :
chakra you assumed that i believed I was doing good, when in fact I was as I said before, listening to music (having fun), playing sheep tag (having fun), staying positive in chat (having fun)
Do you truly think yourself so unique? Probably everyone in the game was listening to music and always listens to music while playing. You were playing Sheep Tag? Who would've thunk‽ Truly surprised. And this is being positive?:
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:20) [All] [Celestial_One]: too risky
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:21) [All] [Katama]: I was stuck
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:21) [All] [Celestial_One]: we had a full min
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:27) [All] [Spoofy]: shaddap cele
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:28) [All] [Spoofy]: you geek

I heard telling people to shut up in a game is a sign of social awkwardness.
- Chakra

Rebut: Again, you assume i think of myself as unique. Naturally, other people may be listening to music while sheep tagging. I was just pointing out the fact that I was having fun enjoying myself while playing and staying positive. It was just one simple reason as to why I was offended by Celestial_One back. He ruined the positive mood, which lead to flames.

Quote :
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:27) [All] [Spoofy]: shaddap cele
[Thu May 30 19 2013] [GAME: bd party] (18:28) [All] [Spoofy]: you geek
- Spoofy

Rebut: Completely justifiable, prior to this flame I was flamed by Celestial_One.
He said "SPOOFY IS TERRIBLE" - Celestial_One
An eye for an eye as I have noted many times.
Under no circumstance did he have the right to flame when I never flamed him and was staying positive.

If you argue, "he was stating the truth", if someone is fat, it does not give you the right to call them "fat". In reality, it is the truth but its disgusting and harsh, especially if they were not offending you and staying positive.

In addition, I disagree that I was playing terrible, due to the fact I never knew the rules (they were never explained) and also the scoreboard is no representation of my so called "terrible" game play.

"I heard telling people to shut up in a game is a sign of social awkwardness." - Chakra

Telling someone to "SHUT THE FUCK UP" (STFU) is different than telling someone to "shaddap".

Chakra use your voice in reality for once, instead of typing on the keyboard and say "SHUT THE FUCK UP", then say "SHADDAP".
Clearly, "SHADDAP" is much less ignorant and much more tolerant than "SHUT THE FUCK UP". "any potato" would be able to recognize the difference. "shaddap" is completely usable in social circumstances.


Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
Please explain, lets say you have a situation, a player has 0 deaths, but this player has made more progress in pushing and helping their team than a player with 10 deaths. This situation is possible, this is why I believe that your theory is a rough estimation rather than an exact science. How could you possibly state that a player "is not doing good" just because they have 0 deaths compared to the rest. Your theory is just a theory, not a law.


Chakra response: Of course it is a theory, or rather, it is simply evidence of something. When everyone is telling you that you are not helping: that you are not pushing and that you are leaving your team behind, you probably are! But wait, I can't assume you are reading chat! You are probably sitting with your head in the clouds listening to classical music (not metal, as that'd be emo), with your eyes closed having a grand ol' time.
But wait, you responded to the flames by flaming back. Earlier in this thread you actually said the flames were unfounded. EVERYONE is just flaming you for no fucking reason.

Rebut: Any person with a brain will understand this rebut. You completely failed to explain the reasoning behind your theory.

"Everyone", your definition of "everyone" is yourself, celestial_one and elemental(.

However, majority of people would agree "everyone" includes the ENTIRE population, this would also include Katama.

Clearly, you all had something against me, without a doubt.

Celestial_One - flamed for no reason
Chakra - banned from clan sth channel on the basis of "spoofy was annoying"
Elemental( - never flamed him once during the game, writes "ban him" in clan sth channel.

Quote :

I know you claim to play Bulldog about once every three decades, but the rest of us have played significantly more, and 2/30 is about as horrible as it gets.
- Chakra

Rebut: Yes, I do not play bulldog often and I do agree that the rest of you play significantly more.
However you argued earlier that I was "playing terrible", the scoreboard indicated otherwise, it was consistently being reset, with myself and you being declared the winners.

Furthermore, "2/30 is about as horrible as it gets" - chakra
3v2 mode requires all the sheep from a team to make it to the other side.
The scoreboard and the replay shows evidence that I was a member on the winning team. If you look at the replay, I was a significant factor for us winning the round.

_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Going to ignore most of your post as it sounds like the ravings of a six-year-old (entire argument on "stfu" being the main example). Everyone in the game agrees you did poorly, so there is no point in arguing over it.

Spoofy wrote:
Completely justifiable, prior to this flame I was flamed by Celestial_One.
Cele wasn't speaking to you at all and you had no reason to speak to him. You were simply inviting hostilities.

Spoofy wrote:
Under no circumstance did he have the right to flame when I never flamed him and was staying positive.
You seriously say this five lines after quoting evidence of you flaming Cele for no real reason? Him flaming you in the past--and justly so, for he was simply saying you were terrible--is NOT reason. You flame to flame. Further, if these "flames" truly insulted you, I suggest you grow a greater backbone.

Spoofy wrote:
In addition, I disagree that I was playing terrible, due to the fact I never knew the rules (they were never explained)
So you can only play poorly if you know the rules? This is some turd theory.

Spoofy wrote:
However, majority of people would agree "everyone" includes the ENTIRE population, this would also include Katama.
Katama said "You are fuckign us over."

Spoofy wrote:
the scoreboard indicated otherwise, it was consistently being reset, with myself and you being declared the winners.
It was being reset in the beginning while we were playing 2v2 (Classic). We never once reset it while doing 3v2 (Kat'ma).
And your contribution? Katama was the one to break through (after you abandoned the right side, surprisingly). I suppose to managed to connect to the right, but that would have been expected. Further, you goaled before I even had a secure goal - I was still completely separated! Of course you said scoring was actually a mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Quote :
Going to ignore most of your post as it sounds like the ravings of a six-year-old (entire argument on "stfu" being the main example). Everyone in the game agrees you did poorly, so there is no point in arguing over it.
- chakra

Rebut: Again, you flame instead of actually proving something of worth. "Everyone" did not agree, also if I was playing poorly, what is your point? I really should take notes and starting banning people on Europe for playing poorly. However, I disagree that I was playing poorly. Anyone who watched the replay would realize I played just as well as any other player in the game.


Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
Completely justifiable, prior to this flame I was flamed by Celestial_One.
Cele wasn't speaking to you at all and you had no reason to speak to him. You were simply inviting hostilities.


[Thu May 30 19:33:01 2013] [GAME: bd party] (16:23) [All] [Celestial_One]: spoofy is terrible

Rebut: Chakra, IT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT THAT CELESTIAL_ONE FLAMED. THIS WAS THE FIRST FLAME THROWN, AND YES, IT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME.



Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
Under no circumstance did he have the right to flame when I never flamed him and was staying positive.
You seriously say this five lines after quoting evidence of you flaming Cele for no real reason? Him flaming you in the past--and justly so, for he was simply saying you were terrible--is NOT reason. You flame to flame. Further, if these "flames" truly insulted you, I suggest you grow a greater backbone.

An eye for an eye. As I have stated many times. Undoubtedly, I was staying positive in chat (Refer to the chat log PRIOR to celestial_one flaming me) and yes, he had no right to flame.
I did have the right to flame him back (SELF DEFENSE) due to him saying "SPOOFY IS TERRIBLE".

Evidently, I do have a backbone by standing up for myself. I do not flame to flame, I was simply flaming him for flaming me. (eye for an eye).

"simply saying you were terrible" - chakra, no reason to be negative and call someone terrible. its an attack against a persons conscience, weak or strong. A weak person would most likely accept the insult, however I am not a weak person. I simply defended myself by flaming back.


Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
In addition, I disagree that I was playing terrible, due to the fact I never knew the rules (they were never explained)
So you can only play poorly if you know the rules? This is some turd theory.
- Chakra

Rebut: Really? rework your logic and view it from a different prospective. Its not a matter of "you can only play poorly if you know the rules", I never said not knowing the rules means you cannot play poorly. However, obviously if a player is playing a game wrong they will look bad in comparison to a player who is playing it right. Looking back on the debate, you mentioned how I "ran to the end zone" which had a negative effect on the game because I needed to help my allies as well. At this time, I clearly did not understand the rules, thus I did look "bad" in comparison to a player who was playing right. (On a side note, you did not have to call me "bad", all you had to do was explain the rules to me.)
A simple analogy for this situation, a player learning how to play football does not know that running towards your own end zone is a bad idea. (may seem like a good idea when you are new to football, because players are chasing you and you do not want to get caught) you must explain the rules to the player until he/she understands. There is no need to call the player terrible for not knowing something, even though its a terrible thing to do.




Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
However, majority of people would agree "everyone" includes the ENTIRE population, this would also include Katama.
Katama said "You are fuckign us over."

Rebut:

Quote :
[Thu May 30 19:33:29 2013] [GAME: bd party] (16:51) [All] [Spoofy]: im having fun and not fucking anyone over
- Spoofy

[Thu May 30 19:33:35 2013] [GAME: bd party] (16:56) [All] [Katama]: You are fuckign us over1 - katama

Evidently, I did not think I was fucking anyone over, I was having fun listening to music and playing. At this point Katama pointed out that I was fucking everyone over.
This is when I realized that I needed to change how I was playing. Katama had a sentence that was relatively close to advice, i did not consider it a flame. Thank you Katama.

Quote :

Spoofy wrote:
the scoreboard indicated otherwise, it was consistently being reset, with myself and you being declared the winners.
It was being reset in the beginning while we were playing 2v2 (Classic). We never once reset it while doing 3v2 (Kat'ma).
And your contribution? Katama was the one to break through (after you abandoned the right side, surprisingly). I suppose to managed to connect to the right, but that would have been expected. Further, you goaled before I even had a secure goal - I was still completely separated! Of course you said scoring was actually a mistake.
- Chakra

Rebut: Actually, I helped him break through and connected my farms to his own. I entered the end zone by accident due to pathing, look at the replay. It was a mistake? I am not denying that. what the fuck would the purpose of scoring be to me after I realized that I need all allies to reach the end zone? I was clearly not trolling/ ruining either, or else I would not be defending myself right now.



_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Spoofy wrote:
"Everyone" did not agree, also if I was playing poorly, what is your point? I really should take notes and starting banning people on Europe for playing poorly. However, I disagree that I was playing poorly. Anyone who watched the replay would realize I played just as well as any other player in the game.
Everyone in the game. I care not for the opinions of people outside the game, as they can't properly place themself in the game. When you are a sheep sitting there for 30 seconds facing a know, real shepherd and you see zero progress by your two allies, it is very frustrating. Someone, or two someones, is clearly not placing pressure on their one shepherd. And when one ally is accusing the other player of hiding in the back?
It doesn't take a fish to understand. Yeah, congratulations, you managed to not die while not advancing the line.

Spoofy wrote:
Chakra, IT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT THAT CELESTIAL_ONE FLAMED. THIS WAS THE FIRST FLAME THROWN, AND YES, IT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME.
He flamed you what, four rounds ago? You just now realized and flamed back or?

Spoofy wrote:
Actually, I helped him break through and connected my farms to his own.
How did you help him break through? He jumped over a shepherd and ran for it. He wasn't controlling his mirror or anything. You had zero involvement.
Helped connect? Congratulations, you can push horizontally against a known mirror image.

Spoofy wrote:
Evidently, I do have a backbone by standing up for myself. I do not flame to flame, I was simply flaming him for flaming me. (eye for an eye).
Why not ignore the flames/inquire why you are being flamed? No one was saying you had a bad hair day, we were flaming your play style. Why not ask, "What I do?"

Spoofy, I'm not saying you are naturally a terrible player. I agree we all assumed you'd know how to play Kat'ma and we indeed do normally give a small brief of it before we play.
However, if people were calling you terrible, why didn't you consider why they were saying such things? Why blindly flame back? And why continue after the flames have stopped? You say you were trying to be positive, but someone trying to be positive wouldn't take "an eye for an eye," but turn the other cheek. Cele called you terrible twice. That does not warrant a flame war throughout the rest of the game. And as much as you say, you were constantly reigniting the flame long after it had gone out. I mean, look at when Cele ragequit. He didn't say anything to you, yet you taunt him.

I've had my hostbot for at least three years and you are classically an eastie. I find it hard to imagine you thought the banning was in anyway serious (in that it was an actual ban) or meant to be permanent. I am far from the first to ban jokingly, as evidence of you being banned when you initially tried to join the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Quote :
Everyone in the game. I care not for the opinions of people outside the game, as they can't properly place themself in the game. When you are a sheep sitting there for 30 seconds facing a know, real shepherd and you see zero progress by your two allies, it is very frustrating. Someone, or two someones, is clearly not placing pressure on their one shepherd. And when one ally is accusing the other player of hiding in the back?
It doesn't take a fish to understand. Yeah, congratulations, you managed to not die while not advancing the line.
- Chakra


Rebut: Again, after I realized how to play the game mode, I managed to help my team score a point, it was the only point scored throughout the entire game. Plentiful times, other sheep decided to stay back as well. Also, I will admit to using a common tactic that seems rather boring, I ran up as far as possible until the wolves intervened, massed some upgrade farms and built a frost farm. I do not regard this tactic as game ruining, simply boring. However, even if this tactic is boring, it is not a ban/mute offense.

Quote :

Spoofy wrote:
Chakra, IT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT THAT CELESTIAL_ONE FLAMED. THIS WAS THE FIRST FLAME THROWN, AND YES, IT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME.
He flamed you what, four rounds ago? You just now realized and flamed back or?
- Chakra

Rebut: I obviously realized the flame when it occurred, or else I would not flame him back without reason. Although, it does not matter how long ago he flamed me, I will flame him back. An eye for an eye.


Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
Evidently, I do have a backbone by standing up for myself. I do not flame to flame, I was simply flaming him for flaming me. (eye for an eye).
Why not ignore the flames/inquire why you are being flamed? No one was saying you had a bad hair day, we were flaming your play style. Why not ask, "What I do?"
- Chakra

Rebut: Ignoring flames is not something I do. I take an eye for an eye. I will not inquire why I am being flamed, I will simply flame back. If he suggested a change of play style, or explained the rules, I would have considered respecting his words. However, he chose to flame, I flamed him back.


Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
Actually, I helped him break through and connected my farms to his own.
How did you help him break through? He jumped over a shepherd and ran for it. He wasn't controlling his mirror or anything. You had zero involvement.
Helped connect? Congratulations, you can push horizontally against a known mirror image.
- Chakra

Rebut: "Helped connect? Congratulations, you can push horizontally against a known mirror image." - Chakra

SICK, continue to flame instead of debate. I did help connect. I pushed horizontally against a known image, how is that a game ruining offense?



Quote :
However, if people were calling you terrible, why didn't you consider why they were saying such things? Why blindly flame back? And why continue after the flames have stopped?
- Chakra

Rebut: If people call me terrible, my first instinct as a human being with dignity is to flame back. Blindly flame back? I already explained the reason for flaming, an eye for an eye. Celestial_One started the flames, once a punch(flame) is thrown, the fight has started. I will decide when I want to end the fight, not the person who threw the punch(flame).

Quote :

You say you were trying to be positive, but someone trying to be positive wouldn't take "an eye for an eye," but turn the other cheek.
- Chakra

Rebut: I will stay positive, until someone flames, then I will defend myself and flame back. Someone trying to stay positive is different than someone allowing another person to talk shit to them. A person who turns the other cheek has no self dignity. Most likely they take it up the butt cheeks. '

On a side note, DEFEND YOURSELVES FOR GOD SAKES. "THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEEEDOOOOOOM." -braveheart


Quote :

Cele called you terrible twice. That does not warrant a flame war throughout the rest of the game.
- Chakra

Rebut: It does not matter if he called me terrible once, twice, a hundred times. The fact he called me terrible ONCE is enough to warrant a flame war to me. An eye for an eye.


Quote :
And as much as you say, you were constantly reigniting the flame long after it had gone out. I mean, look at when Cele ragequit. He didn't say anything to you, yet you taunt him.
- Chakra

Rebut: flame started when he flamed me. It never went out, it never will go out until he sincerely apologizes. Celestial_One played with fire and got burned. This will teach him never to flame someone, unless he is willing to get flamed back. He did say something to me, he said "SPOOFY IS TERRIBLE". I have learned that "revenge is a dish best served cold", evidently it was served perfectly, he raged his eye brows off.

Quote :

I've had my hostbot for at least three years and you are classically an eastie. I find it hard to imagine you thought the banning was in anyway serious (in that it was an actual ban) or meant to be permanent. I am far from the first to ban jokingly, as evidence of you being banned when you initially tried to join the game.
- Chakra

Rebut: There was no evidence to suggest that "banning was in anyway serious(in that it was an actual ban)". Prior to the channel ban you just banned/muted/ended the game in a rage. It does not matter if it was 9 minutes or permanent. I banned you on the basis of you banning me. An eye for an eye. It does not matter that you are the first to ban jokingly or not, again, there was no evidence to suggest you were only joking. In addition, I find it offense to ban someone without reason, banning someone and saying "its a joke" does not give you the right to ban someone. I will use a simply analogy, even though a ban does not affect your physical state, it is like punching someone in the face and saying "just kidding".


_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:45 pm

On the bans

We've unbanned you from all the bots on east.

Chakra banning you and you banning me are two completely different things. I'm not held accountable for what chakra does just as the other shamans in CsB aren't held accountable for your and eachothers actions. Who chakra chooses to ban is on him. I can't get him to unban anyone. I doubt a shaman in csb would get you to unban me. Do you see the relevance?

By your own standards I owe you a ban on all the bots on europe and a kick from a game. If you fail to see this or argue otherwise you're arguing against yourself. Luckily, I'm not so spiteful.

A similar scenario: If Shoop flames exa, and exa flames shoop back, and they keep going back and forth until eventually one leaves (shoop, leaves). Then amir bans exa for "gameruining" because exa isn't playing anymore and instead he is whispering shoop. Sidey goes "yee ban exa". Then game ends. Exa bans amir, shoop, and sidey. Exa, at the very most, though it hardly holds, is justified in banning amir and sidey regardless of how long amir banned exa (9 minutes). Shoop should be free of ban, though because he had absolutely nothing to do with any of the banning.

You banned me because I flamed you, and yet you already accomplished "an eye for an eye" by flaming me, egging me on, and ultimately causing me to leave. Indeed that was a dish you served cold. So what are we on now? Ears? Second course? You can try to weasel your logic to show that somehow chakra's ban justifies your ban of me, but it doesn't make it so. Hell even your ban of elemental was more justified than banning me: he supported your ban. I never did.

After the 'flamewar' was over you decide to "throw a punch" by kicking me from a lobby. Indeed that was a punch: a sucker punch. There's a difference between typing words to eachother and actively keeping someone from playing. You overstepped a boundary, SICK.

On the flames

You're mad I called you terrible, and I understand that. It was uncalled for, and I guess that ruined your mood & positive attitude. I'm truly sorry. I was in a grouchy mood, and bulldog always brings out the worst in me. However, the second time I said it after you scored after you understood the rules & decided to ditch your allies. What's more I wasn't the only one who thought you were fucking us over. Katama, ele, and chakra all recognized it and the proof lies in the screenshots. Why aren't ele and katama banned?

You have taken this so much further than a flame in-game should be taken. People flame eachother all the time on europe, but I don't see you banning all them and keeping them banned for not apologizing to eachother. However that's not even that case lol! It gets better. I apologized, but apparently it wasn't a sincere apology. If you ask me that's SICK.

Yes, I left because you continued to flame long after I had stopped even talking to you. But WHATEVER I DON'T EVEN CARE. I guess that was justified. I'm not even arguing against this. Negative attitude begets negative attitude. I tried to just forget about the whole situation and go play dota 2, but I have to come on the forums defending my case for being unjustly banned.

You say you try to stay positive, yet you are inviting a flamewar long after the flames have died, and I have apologized once. You are also keeping me banned until I BEG for your forgiveness (or so it seems).

I refuse to grovel, but I do apologize for flaming you. I didn't realize you weren't familiar with kat'ma mode, but still you shouldn't call people bad without telling them why they are bad and thus I concede I shouldn't have left it at "spoofy is terrible" maybe "spoofy FFS you should inch your way forward instead of ditching allies" would be more acceptable under the circumstances. If you are a mature adult, then you would admit that banning me was wrong, and apologize as well. Though we'll see how that turns out.

tldr:
An eye for an eye.
A flame for a flame.
A ban for a ban.


Last edited by Celestial_One on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Spoofy wrote:
SICK, continue to flame instead of debate. I did help connect. I pushed horizontally against a known image, how is that a game ruining offense?
It isn't. You are a mental patient? The argument of whether you played well is the basis of the overall argument: you played bad, got flamed, and raged out. The playing bad wasn't the game-ruining part. The real ruining part was when you simply stopped playing. And even that wasn't game-ruining; as I've explained, the ban was to get you to play.

Spoofy wrote:
I will stay positive, until someone flames
So you'll stay positive until there is negativity.


Anyone who reads this thread will no doubt see that Spoofy errored. His ban of me may be just, but the ban of Elemental and even Cele has clearly been proved unjust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:11 pm

cele asked for thoughts on his post (on bnet). i've basically given my thoughts on the whole ban-issue in my first post in this thread (first page).

here's elaborated view:


chakra banning spoofy -> probably bad. i still dont understand the whole context of the situation, but seems like chakra's emotions got carried away again. lenght of ban doesn't matter. people are questioning whether spoofy should have been banned at all, not what degree of punishment he deserved. muting/kicking from channel were bad.

spoofy banning everyone else -> definitelly bad and unwarranted. althought his reactions are understandable and could be interpreted as proving a point (highlighted by my previous post, which was in defence of spoofy!), it still doesn't justify the decisions he made imo.


however, *assuming* that cele/elemental supported the ban on spoofy(and pushed for it) => it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger. they're all guilty. you can argue that chakra fucked up more than the other two, but they all essentially fucked up. (*assuming* that spoofy didnt deserve a ban.)

SOOOO, conclusion:

1) cele fucked up by leaving the game (assuming it wasn't faired-out of whatever). if he didnt support/know about the ban = no fuckup.

2) chakra fucked up by abusing his powers. the game-ban is debatable, the mute/channel-ban are inexcusable.

3) ele fucked up by supporting and pushing for the ban of spoofy (assuming spoofy didn't deserve the ban).

4) spoofy fucked up by banning everyone else.

Summary: chakra/spoofy fucked up, cele/elemental might have fucked up depending on unclear circumstances. OVER AND OUT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Quote :
On the bans

We've unbanned you from all the bots on east.

Chakra banning you and you banning me are two completely different things. I'm not held accountable for what chakra does just as the other shamans in CsB aren't held accountable for your and eachothers actions. Who chakra chooses to ban is on him. I can't get him to unban anyone. I doubt a shaman in csb would get you to unban me. Do you see the relevance?

By your own standards I owe you a ban on all the bots on europe and a kick from a game. If you fail to see this or argue otherwise you're arguing against yourself. Luckily, I'm not so spiteful.

A similar scenario: If Shoop flames exa, and exa flames shoop back, and they keep going back and forth until eventually one leaves (shoop, leaves). Then amir bans exa for "gameruining" because exa isn't playing anymore and instead he is whispering shoop. Sidey goes "yee ban exa". Then game ends. Exa bans amir, shoop, and sidey. Exa, at the very most, though it hardly holds, is justified in banning amir and sidey regardless of how long amir banned exa (9 minutes). Shoop should be free of ban, though because he had absolutely nothing to do with any of the banning.

You banned me because I flamed you, and yet you already accomplished "an eye for an eye" by flaming me, egging me on, and ultimately causing me to leave. Indeed that was a dish you served cold. So what are we on now? Ears? Second course? You can try to weasel your logic to show that somehow chakra's ban justifies your ban of me, but it doesn't make it so. Hell even your ban of elemental was more justified than banning me: he supported your ban. I never did.

After the 'flamewar' was over you decide to "throw a punch" by kicking me from a lobby. Indeed that was a punch: a sucker punch. There's a difference between typing words to eachother and actively keeping someone from playing. You overstepped a boundary, SICK.

On the flames

You're mad I called you terrible, and I understand that. It was uncalled for, and I guess that ruined your mood & positive attitude. I'm truly sorry. I was in a grouchy mood, and bulldog always brings out the worst in me. However, the second time I said it after you scored after you understood the rules & decided to ditch your allies. What's more I wasn't the only one who thought you were fucking us over. Katama, ele, and chakra all recognized it and the proof lies in the screenshots. Why aren't ele and katama banned?

You have taken this so much further than a flame in-game should be taken. People flame eachother all the time on europe, but I don't see you banning all them and keeping them banned for not apologizing to eachother. However that's not even that case lol! It gets better. I apologized, but apparently it wasn't a sincere apology. If you ask me that's SICK.

Yes, I left because you continued to flame long after I had stopped even talking to you. But WHATEVER I DON'T EVEN CARE. I guess that was justified. I'm not even arguing against this. Negative attitude begets negative attitude. I tried to just forget about the whole situation and go play dota 2, but I have to come on the forums defending my case for being unjustly banned.

You say you try to stay positive, yet you are inviting a flamewar long after the flames have died, and I have apologized once. You are also keeping me banned until I BEG for your forgiveness (or so it seems).

I refuse to grovel, but I do apologize for flaming you. I didn't realize you weren't familiar with kat'ma mode, but still you shouldn't call people bad without telling them why they are bad and thus I concede I shouldn't have left it at "spoofy is terrible" maybe "spoofy FFS you should inch your way forward instead of ditching allies" would be more acceptable under the circumstances. If you are a mature adult, then you would admit that banning me was wrong, and apologize as well. Though we'll see how that turns out.

tldr:
An eye for an eye.
A flame for a flame.
A ban for a ban.
- Celestial_One


Quote :
I have to come on the forums defending my case for being unjustly banned.
- celestial_one

You can thank Chakra for this massive debate...

However I am not posting this reply to argue any further with you, other then the facetious tone in some parts of your post and low blow last arguments (I was tempted to rebut). Thank you for confessing your negative attitude/actions and apologizing for it. On a side note, I did not expect you to "BEG" for my forgiveness, this post will surely suffice.

As for myself, I will admit that banning you was not the most just or mature thing to do, considering you only flamed and did not influence or directly ban me from StH. However, I hope you realize I was attempting to get my point across, but I do apologize for my actions of banning. (You are unbanned from Europe bots, my bot included as of tomorrow).

Hopefully in the future, we are able to see eye to eye, instead of take an eye for an eye. Also, like you have already pointed out, instead of flaming you could have given advice. I greatly appreciate that you recognize this flaw.

_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Quote :
The real ruining part was when you simply stopped playing. And even that wasn't game-ruining; as I've explained, the ban was to get you to play.
- Chakra

You contradict yourself. Also, please explain or at least elaborate on how banning someone encourages them to play.

Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
SICK, continue to flame instead of debate. I did help connect. I pushed horizontally against a known image, how is that a game ruining offense?

Chakra: It isn't. You are a mental patient? The argument of whether you played well is the basis of the overall argument: you played bad, got flamed, and raged out. The playing bad wasn't the game-ruining part.
- chakra

You continue to flame with "You are a mental patient?".

The entire picture...
Quote :

I will stay positive, until someone flames, then I will defend myself and flame back.
- Spoofy

Chakra again attempts to portray a bad picture through showing just a snippet....

Quote :
Spoofy wrote:
I will stay positive, until someone flames

Chakra: So you'll stay positive until there is negativity.
- Chakra

Yes, I will stay positive, until someone flames against me, then I will defend myself. Not that I will stay positive until there is negativity.... negativity is unavoidable, however when it is directed towards me, I will stand up for myself.

Quote :
Anyone who reads this thread will no doubt see that Spoofy errored. His ban of me may be just, but the ban of Elemental and even Cele has clearly been proved unjust.
- Chakra

The never ending debate, SICK. We will never agree. I will say that who ever reads this thread will no doubt see that Chakra has made errors, vice versa.
My bans on you were just. The ban on Elemental( was explained, he said "ban him", basically saying "pull the trigger" for an analogy of the situation. Celestial_One I will admit was an unjust ban, however it was to prove a point. Celestial_One is no longer banned and his latest post will suffice for an apology. Hopefully we may see eye to eye in the future, instead of take an eye for an eye.

_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Am I unbanned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eeNZ



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 am

This is retarded. Spoofy is a prospective CsB dictator in training. It's about time he hopped off CMK's genitals and started to ban people himself. A dictator such as he is expected to ban people for no reason. The CsB bureaucracy should be proud. That saying, I don't blame Spoofy since Celestial_One is an abysmal sheep tag player whose attitude deserves him a ban. Elemental( is a good kid, he's just about the most ignorant person in this community.

Chakra is correct for banning Spoofy in the first place. As a member of Clan StH, Chakra supports freedom and democracy rather than the hitlership that Spoofy stands for. It's such a shame that the European community has become plagued with dictators such as Spoofy.

Spoofy, it's never too late to go back. You supported freedom before, what happened? You have resorted to tactics such as banning and deceit for personal gain. You have even killed Clan EENZ, arguably the only clan that supported freedom in Europe. Your reputation and your soul is at stake here. Someday, the whole world will know the truth, and you will be ostracized from the community even more than Chakra. Recant your actions as dictator, and maybe your soul shall be saved.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 am

So are all things solved?

I get the feeling we have larger issues regarding who is in charge of the bots atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:46 am

Quote :
Am I unbanned?
- Chakra



You threw the punch (ban) which started the fight. You do not decide whether or not the fight ends. You cannot simply say well, "I stopped throwing punches (unbanned) 9 minutes into the fight." The person you punched (banned) will decide when the fight ends.

Your reasons for banning me were unjust. However, my reasons for banning were also unjust, even though it was to prove a point.

Before I unban you, I expect an apology.

Under the circumstance that you do in fact sincerely apologize, I will also apologize and unban you.

I do not care if you banned me for 9 minutes and then unbanned, you assumed I knew you were joking, a ban is a ban.

_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:54 am

Quote :
So are all things solved?

I get the feeling we have larger issues regarding who is in charge of the bots atm.
- Shoop

"So are all things solved?" Depending on Chakra and Celestial_One's responses to my proposals...

Create another forum post regarding "ownership of bots". However, I highly doubt the post will affect the ownership (who is in charge) of the bots, if a person is paying money for a bot, it is that persons right to have control over it.

_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 am

You will remained unbanned from StH and all of my bots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:11 am

eeNZ wrote:
This is retarded. Spoofy is a prospective CsB dictator in training. It's about time he hopped off CMK's genitals and started to ban people himself. A dictator such as he is expected to ban people for no reason. The CsB bureaucracy should be proud. That saying, I don't blame Spoofy since Celestial_One is an abysmal sheep tag player whose attitude deserves him a ban. Elemental( is a good kid, he's just about the most ignorant person in this community.

Chakra is correct for banning Spoofy in the first place. As a member of Clan StH, Chakra supports freedom and democracy rather than the hitlership that Spoofy stands for. It's such a shame that the European community has become plagued with dictators such as Spoofy.

Spoofy, it's never too late to go back. You supported freedom before, what happened? You have resorted to tactics such as banning and deceit for personal gain. You have even killed Clan EENZ, arguably the only clan that supported freedom in Europe. Your reputation and your soul is at stake here. Someday, the whole world will know the truth, and you will be ostracized from the community even more than Chakra. Recant your actions as dictator, and maybe your soul shall be saved.

Thank you.

What the fuck LOL

EENZ IS BACK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaWkys



Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-06-06

PostSubject: FUCK SPOOFY   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:02 am

YA FUCK SPOOFY CHAKRA U MADE HIM LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT ROFLROFL
GOOD GOOD HE DESERVES IT EXILE HIS ASS OUTTA HERE
WATCH
ITS ALL TRUE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaWkys



Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-06-06

PostSubject: DOWN WITH SPOOFY   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 am

GJ CHAKRA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:29 am

Quote :
You will remained unbanned from StH and all of my bots.
- Chakra

Unbanned from my bots.


_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   

Back to top Go down
 
SPooFy!~!one
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: