The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 SPooFy!~!one

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:42 pm

More like an eye for three. I never supported your ban on StH bots, but do what you want.

And I do try to contribute to this lingering-dead game, about once a week I log in and play sheep tag with you guys. You banned me though, so I doubt I will be doing this anymore (oh well? it's the same 12 players lol). You should be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:02 pm

I don't get the whole post in full caps. Makes you look like a raging bull.

Argument #1: Chakra edits his post to add new ideas.
Rebuttal: Look at the fucking time stamps moron. My first major reply has a edit timestamp of "12:33pm" (this is my time, IDK your hour offset). Your reply post was at 12:58. And editing your post to respond to CELE? Who responded AFTER you? You must have never used a forum.
Just to make it clear, here are major posts with edit timestamps:
First (thread opener): Chakra - 6/1/2013 1:35pm
Spoofy - 6/1/2013 10:10pm / edit 6/2/2013 2:43pm
Chakra - 6/2/2013 12:24pm / edit 6/2/2013 12:33pm
Spoofy - 6/2/2013 12:58pm / edit 6/2/2013 4:44pm
Chakra - 6/2/2013 1:27pm
Cele - 6/2/2013 1:50pm / edit 6/2/2013 3:00pm
Chakra - 6/2/2013 4:35pm (in response to mass edits)
Spoofy - 6/2/2013 5:39pm
Spoofy - 6/2/2013 6:09pm
You aren't editing your posts to respond to edits. You're editing your post because you're stupid.

Summation: You edit your post because you're stupid and/or hiding content.

Argument #2: Saying STFU in a game is anti-social.
Rebuttal: As my evidence already shows, everyone says stfu. Telling someone to stfu to they'll start the round isn't bad. And what is the fucking point of this argument anyways? Cele is anti-social? This some Euro-flame?
Summation: Argument is irrelevant and saying "stfu" isn't indicative of anti-socialness, just a want of playing.

Argument #3: Spoofy never talked about Cele imaging.
Rebuttal: Cool, impossible to know since you edit your post AFTER I submit mine.
Summation: Impossible to tell due to poor record keeping on Spoofy's part.

Argument #4: It's fine Spoofy refused to take the right.
Rebuttal: The reason is quite obvious: you started out on the right. When you push left, obviously Cele is going to move left. After you refused to go back to the right, Cele finally did swap over. There is nothing wrong with quick swaps, but you simply generate confusion and ineffectiveness. Why did you swap? You gave zero benefit, making zero advances, as middle.
Summation: Spoofy is bad.

Argument #5: Being bad doesn't reduce game quality.
Rebuttal: This might be true if you are playing with all bad people. Of course we give you a natural break in the game: it's not like we kicked you or anything. And the flames, from what I've seen, were at a strong minimum. I just played a game with Hawkys and he was flamed like a roach infestation. He didn't go off with a temper tantrum.
You choose to remain ignorant. Clearly you saw people flaming you: do you ever wonder why?

Argument #5: Spoofy's not bad, nor ashamed, nor overreacting.
Rebuttal: Spoofy is bad as proven by previous arguments, the screenshots, and the replay. Spoofy can't really argue this point, it's quite plain. Feeling ashamed, of course, is an attributive argument: I don't know exactly what was going on in Spoofy's nut, but it did cause him to run around red faced, so I assume shame.
You banned Ele for voicing an opinion? Lol.
Summation: Spoofy a bit too hot-headed to have any power.

Argument #6: Spoofy didn't play enough to realize how the game worked.
Rebuttal: You claim you sheeped 2-3 rounds, in reality the screenshot I showed displays a picture of it: 6 rounds you were sheep. That's literally what "Plays" means. How often you sheep.
"Reads the description?" There is no description on what Kat'ma mode is: we either tell you or you realize everything you are doing is failing. Hawkys figured out what was going on probably three rounds in.
Summation: Spoofy still slower than a potato. Also thinks no one else listens to music while playing ST.

Argument #7: Mostly intelligible, but: Cele is mean and Spoofy got swag like a bulldog.
Rebuttal: Sorry Cele called you "terrible." Must be worst thing you head all century. Perhaps if you played better he wouldn't call you terrible.
If you had more self-confidence, you wouldn't go on a banfest or reply to me in all caps as if it makes your point stronger.
Summation: Spoofy has small balls.

Argument #8: Intelligence of players has no effect on their contribution to the game nor to the game as a whole.
Rebuttal: Your atom-sized brain's learning capacity made the game extremely boring and frustrating. You had two deaths and the next lowest was five: means you never took a chance or pushed. As I said, you want average deaths. Ask to borrow Trix's muscle brain if you need further explanation.
Summation: Dumb players -> dumb games.

Argument #9: Spoofy isn't insane.
Rebuttal: Ele feared you were going to kick him. Why would he do that? Because you're insane.
Summation: Spoofy is insane.











(random space at end of post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:05 pm

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:
Quote :
I don't get the whole post in full caps. Makes you look like a raging bull.

Argument #1: Chakra edits his post to add new ideas.
Rebuttal: Look at the fucking time stamps moron. My first major reply has a edit timestamp of "12:33pm" (this is my time, IDK your hour offset). Your reply post was at 12:58. And editing your post to respond to CELE? Who responded AFTER you? You must have never used a forum.
Just to make it clear, here are major posts with edit timestamps:
First (thread opener): Chakra - 6/1/2013 1:35pm
Spoofy - 6/1/2013 10:10pm / edit 6/2/2013 2:43pm
Chakra - 6/2/2013 12:24pm / edit 6/2/2013 12:33pm
Spoofy - 6/2/2013 12:58pm / edit 6/2/2013 4:44pm
Chakra - 6/2/2013 1:27pm
Cele - 6/2/2013 1:50pm / edit 6/2/2013 3:00pm
Chakra - 6/2/2013 4:35pm (in response to mass edits)
Spoofy - 6/2/2013 5:39pm
Spoofy - 6/2/2013 6:09pm
You aren't editing your posts to respond to edits. You're editing your post because you're stupid.

Summation: You edit your post because you're stupid and/or hiding content.
- CHAKRA

SPOOFY REBUT:
CHAKRA CONTINUES TO A + CLICK FARMS. WHAT A REDIRECT!!...

WHO CARES IF I LOOK LIKE A RAGING BULL? 0 RELEVANCE TO THE TOPIC BEING DISCUSSED

I NEVER SAID YOU EDIT YOUR POSTS TO ADD NEW IDEAS?

WHO CARES IF I EDIT MY POSTS TO REPLY TO CELESTIAL_ONE?

I RATHER NOT HAVE TO POST A WHOLE NEW REPLY WHEN I NEED TO ARGUE AGAINST TWO GEEKS AT ONCE.

CONTINUING ON...

CHAKRA RATHER INSULT INTELLIGENCE THAN DISCUSS THE MAIN ISSUE.

Quote :
Look at the fucking time stamps moron.
- CHAKRA

Quote :
You're editing your post because you're stupid.
- CHAKRA

INSTEAD OF FLAMEING, COME UP WITH SOME SICK EVIDENCE AGAINST ME?

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:

Quote :
Argument #2: Saying STFU in a game is anti-social.
Rebuttal: As my evidence already shows, everyone says stfu. Telling someone to stfu to they'll start the round isn't bad. And what is the fucking point of this argument anyways? Cele is anti-social? This some Euro-flame?
Summation: Argument is irrelevant and saying "stfu" isn't indicative of anti-socialness, just a want of playing.
- CHAKRA

SPOOFY REBUT: UH YA IT REALLY IS ANTI-SOCIAL. YOU SHOULD NEVER TELL SOMEONE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, ITS RUDE. ANYWAYS THIS WAS A MINOR POINT, DUE TO THE FACT IT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS ELEMENTAL(.

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:
Quote :
Argument #3: Spoofy never talked about Cele imaging.
Rebuttal: Cool, impossible to know since you edit your post AFTER I submit mine.
Summation: Impossible to tell due to poor record keeping on Spoofy's part.

SPOOFY REBUT: CHAKRA REALIZES HE MAKES A FALSE ACCUSATION, BLAMES IT ON SPOOFY EDITING.

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:
Quote :
Argument #4: It's fine Spoofy refused to take the right.
Rebuttal: The reason is quite obvious: you started out on the right. When you push left, obviously Cele is going to move left. After you refused to go back to the right, Cele finally did swap over. There is nothing wrong with quick swaps, but you simply generate confusion and ineffectiveness. Why did you swap? You gave zero benefit, making zero advances, as middle.
Summation: Spoofy is bad.

SPOOFY REBUT: holy SHIT! YOU REALLY ARE THE EPITOME OF THE SHEEP TAG INACTIVITY. BAN SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE BAD. SICK. I SHOULD BAN PEOPLE THAT I CONSIDER BAD MORE OFTEN. (COMPLETE FUCKING SARCASM IF YOUR ANTI-SOCIAL SKILLS DID NOT PICK THAT UP). AND holy SHIT! CLEARLY YOU ARE NOT FOCUSED ON YOUR OWN GAMEPLAY IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO ANALYZE EVERYTHING IM DOING? ENJOY YOUR OWN GAMEPLAY. THAT CLEARLY DIDNT AFFECT THE GAME THAT DRASTICALLY. YOUR CONCLUSION IS BASED ON YOUR OWN OPINION, AND IF YOU LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD, I HAD THE SAME AMOUNT OF POINTS AS YOU. SICK.

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:
Quote :
Argument #4: It's fine Spoofy refused to take the right.
Rebuttal: The reason is quite obvious: you started out on the right. When you push left, obviously Cele is going to move left. After you refused to go back to the right, Cele finally did swap over. There is nothing wrong with quick swaps, but you simply generate confusion and ineffectiveness. Why did you swap? You gave zero benefit, making zero advances, as middle.
Summation: Spoofy is bad.
- CHAKRA

SPOOFY REBUT: I LIKE HOW YOU COMPARE MY SKILL LEVEL TO HAWKYS. PLEASE, CHAKRA COME JOIN US ON EUROPE FOR A VERSUS GAME, IM EITHER A CAPTAIN OR FIRST/SECOND PICK. COMPARED TO HAWKYS IS USUALLY SECOND LAST PICK TO LAST PICK. OBVIOUSLY, IM GETTING PICKED FIRST/SECOND FOR A REASON. ALSO, MY ATTITUDE AND MENTAL CAPACITY TO THINK FOR MYSELF IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN HAWKYS. OF COURSE HES NOT GOING TO REBUT ANYTHING YOU SAY TO HIM. HES A SHEEP, HE FOLLOWS THE HERD. SHEEP TAG IS MORE OF AN ART THAN A SCIENCE. YOU GENERATE INEFFECTIVENESS WHEN YOU DIE, YOUR TEAM NO LONGER GETS TO PLAY AND YOU LOSE THE ROUND? WE MIGHT AS WELL NOT PLAY IF ITS NOT A PERFECT GAME IS WHAT YOURE SAYING OR?

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:
Quote :
Argument #5: Spoofy's not bad, nor ashamed, nor overreacting.
Rebuttal: Spoofy is bad as proven by previous arguments, the screenshots, and the replay. Spoofy can't really argue this point, it's quite plain. Feeling ashamed, of course, is an attributive argument: I don't know exactly what was going on in Spoofy's nut, but it did cause him to run around red faced, so I assume shame.
You banned Ele for voicing an opinion? Lol.
Summation: Spoofy a bit too hot-headed to have any power.

SPOOFY REBUT: HOW AM I PROVEN TO BE BAD? PLEASE SHOW ME EVIDENCE. YOURE BEING COMPLETELY SAMPLE BIASED. YOURE JUDGING MY SKILL LEVEL BASED ON AN INSIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF DATA. I JUST ARGUED IT. FEELING ASHAMED? AGAIN, 0 CLUE WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM AND RED FACED? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF MY FACE IS RED OR NOT? HOLY SHIT! YOUR POINTS ARE SO ILLOGICAL ITS INSANE. I BANNED ELE FOR TAKING PART IN THE HITLERSHIP. EVEN THOUGH HE DIDNT SHOOT THE GUN, HE TOLD THE SHOOTER TO DO IT. SPOOFY IS A BIT TOO HOT-HEADED TO HAVE ANY POWER? SICK. I HAVENT BANNED ANYONE ON MY BOT OTHER THAN YOU, CELESTIAL_ONE, AND ELEMENTAL(. KATAMA WAS ALSO IN THE GAME, BUT I DID NOT BAN HIM, HE HAD NO PART IN ANY OF THE HITLERING.

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:
Quote :
argument #6: Spoofy didn't play enough to realize how the game worked.
Rebuttal: You claim you sheeped 2-3 rounds, in reality the screenshot I showed displays a picture of it: 6 rounds you were sheep. That's literally what "Plays" means. How often you sheep.
"Reads the description?" There is no description on what Kat'ma mode is: we either tell you or you realize everything you are doing is failing. Hawkys figured out what was going on probably three rounds in.
Summation: Spoofy still slower than a potato. Also thinks no one else listens to music while playing ST.

SPOOFY REBUT: PLAYED 6 TIMES AS SHEEP? SOME OF THE ROUNDS LASTED 10 SECONDS TOPS. IM ASSUMING I PLAYED 2 - 3 ROUNDS WHERE I MADE IT LONG ENOUGH TO START GRASPING THE IDEA OF THE MODE.

HAWKYS PLAYS BULLDOG CONSISTENTLY WITH ELEMENTAL( AND OTHERS. I REALLY DO NOT CARE IF HE GRASPED THE CONCEPT FASTER THAN I.

YOU REALLY DID JUST QUOTE ME ON "READS THE DESCRIPTION". YOURE THE ONE WHO POINTED OUT TO READ THE RULES. HOW DO I READ THE RULES THEN IF THEY ARE NON EXISTENT?

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY EARLY POINT, YOU NEVER DID EXPLAIN THE RULES, AND I ALREADY ADMITTED I DID NOT KNOW THEM.

PLEASE QUOTE ME ON WHEN I SAID I THOUGHT NO ONE ELSE LISTENS TO MUSIC WHILE PLAYING ST? SICK, YOU MAKE UP SHIT AS YOU GO.

Quote :
I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC, HAVING FUN PLAYING SHEEP TAG, I WAS NOT KEEPING SCORE. I COULD NOT CARE LESS. UP UNTIL THE POINT CELESTIAL_ONE FLAMES.
- SPOOFY

I WAS SIMPLY ADDRESSING THAT I WAS HAVING FUN PLAYING SHEEP TAG WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC, MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS. THAT WAS UP UNTIL THE POINT CELE FLAMED ME.

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:

Quote :
Argument #7: Mostly intelligible, but: Cele is mean and Spoofy got swag like a bulldog.
Rebuttal: Sorry Cele called you "terrible." Must be worst thing you head all century. Perhaps if you played better he wouldn't call you terrible.
If you had more self-confidence, you wouldn't go on a banfest or reply to me in all caps as if it makes your point stronger.
Summation: Spoofy has small balls.
- CHAKRA

SPOOFY REBUT: POINT WAS THAT HE FLAMED, NO NEED TO CALL SOMEONE BAD WHEN THEYRE DOING BAD, WHICH I WAS NOT. I FLAMED HIM BACK. I WAS DOING BETTER OR AT PAR WITH EVERYONE ELSE PLAYING. YOU GO BACK TO SELF-CONFIDENCE. IM COMPLETELY SELF-CONFIDENT. I BANNED YOUR GEEK ASS DUE TO YOU BANNING ME FIRST. REPLYING IN CAPS DOES NOT MATTER, I DO NOT THINK IT MAKES MY POINTS STRONGER, CLEARLY YOU DO. YOUR CONCLUSION IS IRRELEVANT. I GOT SMALL BALLS, BIG DICK. GG

CHAKRA ARGUMENT:

Quote :
Argument #8: Intelligence of players has no effect on their contribution to the game nor to the game as a whole.
Rebuttal: Your atom-sized brain's learning capacity made the game extremely boring and frustrating. You had two deaths and the next lowest was five: means you never took a chance or pushed. As I said, you want average deaths. Ask to borrow Trix's muscle brain if you need further explanation.
Summation: Dumb players -> dumb games.
- CHAKRA

SPOOFY REBUT: YET ANOTHER INTELLIGENCE INSULT, SICK. INSTEAD OF DEBATING THE MAIN ISSUE, HE REVERTS BACK TO HIS EMO FLAMES.
YOU FIND THE GAME BORING AND FRUSTRATING? SICK, DONT PLAY IT. ITS NOT AFFECTING THE GAMEPLAY THAT MUCH TO HAVE 3 LESS DEATHS THAN THE AVERAGE SHEEP.


CHAKRA ARGUMENT:

Quote :
Argument #9: Spoofy isn't insane.
Rebuttal: Ele feared you were going to kick him. Why would he do that? Because you're insane.
Summation: Spoofy is insane.

SPOOFY REBUT:

BY FAR THE WORST ARGUMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN, SICK.

HERE ILL CREATE A SIMILAR ARGUMENT....


ARGUMENT # GG YOURE A TOILET:

"So you banned Spoofy for game ruining because he got into an argument with Celestial but you didn't ban Celestial who also participated in the argument and was the one leaving causing game to end? Later you banned Spoofy for improper grammar but raged your eyebrows out when he banned you on bots he controlled and complained about your behavior to others?
hypocrite much o.o" - DR. TIM

"seems like chakra is back in action lol :/ unban spoofy." - AMIR

"THE GAY ALLIANCE HAS STRUCK AGAIN CELESTIAL AND CHAKRA LOVERS FOR LIFE!!! Sry spoofy but when you get in the middle of homosexual people they tend to act like faggots cause well they are faggots." - XXXandBEER

"Basically Cele blames Spoofy and Spoofy can't reply to him or Cele leaves? and if Cele leaves,Chakra ends and bans Spoofy FROM bot and FROM channel(wtf it had to do with the game?)
Sick EMOS, SICK HITLERS,
SUPPORT SPOOFY! SUPPORT CSB!" - JEAN-MII.


"I support Spoofy !
You all have banded up against him leaving him to die!
Support the good people
SUPPORT CSB
SUPPORT SPOOFY
SUPPORT A FREE WORLD" - NMCDO

"Dont worry spoofy i got ur back.

who do we kill first your choice!" - CANDYMANKILLER


REBUTTAL: MORE THAN ONE PERSON [ UNLIKE ONE PERSON WHO THINKS IM INSANE ELEMENTAL( ] SUPPORTS ME IN THIS DEBATE.

SUMMATION: YOU LOST THE DEBATE.


THIS IS HOW ILLOGICAL YOUR ARGUMENT WAS, HOLY SHIT.

_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm

This is getting kind of boring. Spoofy has yet to refute anything and just spams the caps lock button, so I'll make this short:

  1. Spoofy played badly, reducing the overall quality of the game.
  2. Spoofy got yelled at for playing badly. He responds by yelling back.
  3. Cele left the game due to bickering.
  4. Spoofy refuses to play the game any further so he can whisper with Cele.
  5. I ban Spoofy.
  6. Spoofy refuses to play the game any further so he can whisper with Cele.
  7. I mute Spoofy.
  8. Spoofy refuses to play the game any further so he can whisper with Cele.
  9. I end the game.
  10. Spoofy declares he doesn't care about being banned.
  11. I ban Spoofy.
  12. Spoofy bans me, Elemental, and Cele from all bots he has access to.


I did not ban Spoofy from my bot because he was whisper-yelling at Cele or whining in the game. I banned him for not playing.
I banned Spoofy from the channel because he was a) annoying and b) said he didn't care about being banned.
Spoofy banned everyone because he is a hot-headed child.

Your source of winning this debate is posts from before the debate got started. The only people who really support you are people in Clan CsB. You overreacted. Tell me if any of the parts in my list were incorrect or inaccurate, and I'll respond to those (probably only the first one you'll try to debate).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:01 pm


Quote :
This is getting kind of boring. Spoofy has yet to refute anything and just spams the caps lock button, so I'll make this short:
-CHAKRA


REFUTE: YOU REALLY ARE LOSING THIS ARGUMENT. HOLY SHIT! YOU JUST SPAM RANDOM FUCKING POINTS THAT HAVE 0 RELEVANCE.

Quote :
Spoofy played badly, reducing the overall quality of the game.
- CHAKRA

REFUTE: I PLAYED EQUALLY AS GOOD AS ANYONE ELSE IN THE GAME. I KNOW FOR SURE I PLAYED BETTER THAN KATAMA.

Quote :
Spoofy got yelled at for playing badly. He responds by yelling back.
- CHAKRA

REFUTE: NO I GOT FLAMED FOR 0 REASON, I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE MODE, AND NO ONE EXPLAINED IT TO ME. I WAS HAVING FUN AND CELESTIAL_ONE DECIDES TO BE NEGATIVE AS FUCK...

Quote :
"SPOOFY IS TERRIBLE"
- Celestial_One

Quote :
Cele left the game due to bickering.
- CHAKRA

REFUTE: SICK. CELESTIAL_ONE STARTS THE FLAMING. LEAVES THE GAME BECAUSE OF IT. TWO GAME RUINING ATTITUDES REPRESENTED BY CELE. FLAMING AND LEAVING THE GAME FOR SUCH A PATHETIC REASON. /ignore REALLY DOES BLOCK BICKERING. SICK THOUGH, HE WAS NOT BANNED. CHAKRA KEEP JERKING HIM OFF, I THINK HES ALMOST FINISHED.

Quote :

Spoofy refuses to play the game any further so he can whisper with Cele.
- CHAKRA

REFUTE: THIS IS SOME SICK JUSTIFICATION FOR BANNING/MUTING/ENDING A GAME.

NEXT TIME ELEMENTAL( OR SOMEONE ELSE DECIDES TO WHISPER TO SOMEONE WHILE INGAME, HOLY SHIT WILL I RAGE MY EYE BROWS OUT LIKE YOU DID AND BAN/MUTE/END THE GAME. SICK LOGIC.

NATURALLY, A PERSON IS GOING TO DEFEND THEMSELVES WHEN A PERSON WHISPERS YOU " I LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU". IT IS NOT THAT I REFUSED TO PLAY THE GAME, I WAS FOCUSED ON RESPONDING TO CELESTIAL_ONE. YOURE WAY TOO IMPATIENT, HOLY SHIT. THERE IS A PAUSE GAME FUNCTION FOR A REASON. JUST LIKE THERE IS A /ignore TO BLOCK "BICKERING".

Quote :
Spoofy declares he doesn't care about being banned.
- CHAKRA

REFUTE: SICK POINT. THIS GOES BACK TO YOUR LACK OF SOCIAL SKILLS. YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT GETTING EXILED FROM A CHANNEL (A GROUP) SUCKS. CLEARLY, I WAS NOT BEING SERIOUS WHEN I SAID I COULD NOT CARE LESS. HENCE, I BANNED YOU BACK, BANNED ELEMENTAL( FOR SAYING "BAN HIM".

Quote :

Spoofy bans me, Elemental, and Cele from all bots he has access to.
- CHAKRA

REFUTE: ALL 3 BANS ARE COMPLETELY JUSTIFIABLE.

CHAKRA BAN -BANNED FOR BANNING ME FROM HIS BOTS AND CLAN STH CHANNEL.

ELEMENTAL( - BANNED FOR BEING IN THE HITLER ARMY AND SAYING "BAN HIM" (SHOOT HIM) EVEN THOUGH HE DID NOT PULL THE TRIGGER.

CELESTIAL_ONE - BANNED FOR FLAMING ME THEN LEAVING THE GAME ONCE I FLAMED HIM BACK SEVERAL TIMES. DONT PLAY WITH FIRE, YOU WILL GET BURNED. AND YES HE DID ADMIT TO LEAVING THE GAME DUE TO MY FLAMES AFTER LEAVING THE GAME. SICK.

NOTICE, I DID NOT BAN KATAMA. REASON BEING, I HAD NOTHING AGAINST HIM.

Quote :

I did not ban Spoofy from my bot because he was whisper-yelling at Cele or whining in the game. I banned him for not playing.
I banned Spoofy from the channel because he was a) annoying and b) said he didn't care about being banned.
Spoofy banned everyone because he is a hot-headed child.
- CHAKRA

REFUTE: I WAS PLAYING THE ENTIRE GAME. YES AT ONE POINT I TOOK A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME TO REPLY TO CELESTIAL_ONE VIA WHISPER. HOWEVER THAT AMOUNT OF TIME IS INSIGNIFICANT. CLEARLY YOU ARE TOO IMPATIENT TO WAIT A FEW MINUTES AT MOST. THERE IS A PAUSE BUTTON FOR A REASON.

ALSO, SICK I WILL TAKE NOTES.
NEXT TIME I BAN SOMEONE FROM THE CSB CHANNEL....

a) I NEED TO FIND THEM ANNOYING <--------------------- CHAKRA, CELESTIAL_ONE, ELEMENTAL(.
b) I NEED TO BE NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT BEING BANNED. <-------------------------------- WELL, I GUESS YOU DO NOT CARE, CHAKRA, CELESTIAL_ONE, ELEMENTAL(.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Your source of winning this debate is posts from before the debate got started. The only people who really support you are people in Clan CsB. You overreacted. Tell me if any of the parts in my list were incorrect or inaccurate, and I'll respond to those (probably only the first one you'll try to debate).
- CHAKRA

REFUTE: BEER IS NOT IN CLAN CSB. HE SUPPORTS ME. SICK. JUST PROVED YOU WRONG, AGAIN.

SICK, LETS COMPARE REACTIONS

YOUR REACTION....

1. YOU BANNED ME, MUTED ME, AND ENDED A GAME BECAUSE I DID NOT PLAY FOR A MINUTE.
2. THEN YOU CONTINUED TO HITLER. YOU BANNED ME FROM ALL YOUR BOTS
3. THEN YOU BANNED ME FROM THE CLAN STH CHANNEL AS WELL.

MY REACTION....

1. I LEFT CLAN STH FOR STARTERS. (BANNING YOUR OWN CLAN MATE FOR SUCH A PATHETIC REASON, CYA.),
2. I WENT ONTO EURO AND BANNED YOU ON BOTS I HAD ACCESS TO ( JUST LIKE YOU BANNED ME FROM BOTS YOU HAD ACCESS TO ),
3. THEN I TOLD SIDEY ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS.


Quote :
Tell me if any of the parts in my list were incorrect or inaccurate, and I'll respond to those (probably only the first one you'll try to debate).

REFUTE: YES, ALLOW THE PERSON YOU ARE DEBATING AGAINST TO TELL YOU IF ANY OF THE PARTS IN YOUR LIST WERE INCORRECT, LOGICAL.

ALL OF THEM WERE INCORRECT AND INACCURATE.

PLEASE DO RESPOND. SPOOFY DOESNT SLEEP, HE WAITS.

PROVED YOU WRONG AGAIN, I RESPONDED TO ALL OF YOUR SHIT ARGUMENTS, CYA.







_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

avatar

Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

since spoofy posts like a mentally insane criminal on acid and 5 redbulls => i thought i'd keep this interesting by playing the devils advocate for only 1 post Very Happy


Here is the chain of events, from first(0) to last(7).

0) Chakra and cele think spoofy is bad. so they flame him.

1) Spoofy flames them back.

2) Cele leaves the game cus he got flamed.

3) Spoofy gets muted and banned on really bad grounds.

4) Cele and Ele don't care (assumption: (c)ele didn't know chakra was going to unban spoofy later).

5) Spoofy bans (c)ele and chakra on really bad grounds to prove a point.

6) Chakra and cele get REALLY upset about being banned on bad grounds.

7) Mission successful. Spoofy got his point across, and chakra/(c)ele freaked out when they ''tasted their own medicine''.




commentary point 3): the mute/channel-ban was obviously uncalled for. and the hostbot-ban on spoofy was far-fetched; the explanation didn't satisfy. you have no right to ban someone for not playing like you want them to play, or because he does the exact same thing as you (flaming). the only arguable point is spoofy going AFK in mid game, but this was after Cele left, and the number of players reduced beyond what spoofy had signed up for playing. deserving of a ban? probably not. deserving of a ban when allowing other flamers/leavers/bad players? definitelly not.

commentary point 4): this is the whole point, cele. when you don't care about spoofy getting banned for nothing, why do you get so upset when he bans you, ele and chakra for nothing? unless you argue that spoofy deserved a mute, a hostbot-ban and a channel-ban (btw, it would be self-defeating to argue this), you have no grounds for singling out spoofy as opposed to targeting BOTH chakra and spoofy for admin abuse. you lose your credibility, and you come across as someone who ultimately doesn't care about admin abuse - unless it negatively affects you.

commentary point 7): self-explanatory point, but if you can't connect the dots; spoofy did the exact same thing that was done to him. chakra & co have to appologize for treating spoofy like shit (and remove any bans/mutes that was an effect of the game they played), or they have to silently accept what spoofy did to them.

HF with rest of the debate jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nmcdo

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 am

This is over! As a Canadian spoofy I will not allow you my
good ally and friend argue anymore, and if you do there is no point
and it will only insult our honor.
~Nmcdo~
The Americans how ever can react how they want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:46 am

Celestial_One wrote:
By the way hows clan CsB channel doing?

So Clan CsB is getting spammed since 2days or 3 now (LOL since the fight started) and then Cele asks this?
We now know who is doing that, and then dares to call Spoofy an emo LOL.
You're telling Spoofy to grow up but yet youre the one spamming channels on Warcraft III as if it was not already dying.
It's probably Chakra since hes the computer geek and Cele just a nutbrain but yeaa, Clan StH really shows how grown they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaiteN92



Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 am

Celestial_One wrote:
By the way hows clan CsB channel doing?

Nothing else to add. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:04 am

Spoofy wrote:




EUROPE IS FRIENDLY!



No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:25 am

I'm not spam botting anyone. You can check my livestream at any point if you would like. I wouldn't attack cmk's clan over one of his shaman's work.

Amir, where did I say I supported spoofy's ban on the bots? I never did. In fact I didn't even know this whole shit was going on until someone directed me to the forums. Once I left the game I went straight to playing dota 2. So all this drama was unbeknownst to me until yesterday. Obviously I'm against people banning me. No shit.

Also, Amir, if I complained about everytime chakra abused his bots or turned them off because he's in a foul mood I would be creating a thread about him every week. I didn't even make this thread so I don't really understand why I'm the target of attacks. Spoofy really did suck in game so I flamed him for it, but only after he REPEATEDLY proved himself to be bad. Spoofy started arguing back and it turned into a shitting contest. I got bored, and left.

My conclusion: I don't think ANYONE should've been banned after what happened. I think that both chakra and spoofy were in the wrong. I especially don't think people should be banned for holding an opinion. If people were banned, and not ostracized for such nonsense, this game would've died out years ago.

What irks me is that a full day later I get kicked from a sheep tag game because spoofy is still holding a grudge (even though I'm not the one who banned him). Chakra had unbanned spoofy EIGHT MINUTES after the stupid fight.

Also to those of you with pea-sized-brains: Just because I ask about the status of the channel does NOT mean I'm the one attacking it. CsB has too much history in the STC, and I hold too much respect for CMK to attack his clan. You want a lead? I heard clan mazz is attacking your clan. Talk to them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 am

Celestial_One wrote:
Also to those of you with pea-sized-brains: Just because I ask about the status of the channel does NOT mean I'm the one attacking it. CsB has too much history in the STC, and I hold too much respect for CMK to attack his clan. You want a lead? I heard clan mazz is attacking your clan. Talk to them.

Why would you fucking ask this in the middle of a fighting debate?
Why would you ask this after throwing flames on Spoofy?

Also we got told yesterday that it was from clan Mazz and Chakra's bot could have seen this and told you to say that, who knows. Moreover, I know clan mazz's chieftain and hes a friend of mine, I doubt he would spam my clan. But you (YOU or CHAKRA idk probably CHAKRA) have something AGAINST clan csb -- Spoofy.
So keep the bots off little kids, clan has nothing to do with your bullshit fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 am

You're literally an idiot. I can provide sufficient evidence that I AM NOT SPAMMING. Chakra has also never spammed anyone ever.

Neither of us are spamming your channel.

Quote :
Also we got told yesterday that it was from clan Mazz and Chakra's bot could have seen this and told you to say that, who knows.

I'm only regurgitating what I have heard from others on BNet. Hawkys said it was clan mazz, and I have no reason to believe he's lying. Could be hawkys?

I'm not attacking your channel, and neither is Chakra. I can prove it by streaming my computer. If you really care enough to not throw random accusations then you should care enough to check my stream to PROVE I'm innocent.

Twitch.tv/Luckysheaven

The rich irony is neither chakra nor I are spamming your channel, and neither of us support such stupidity. Warcraft III is already dying. The truth is it could be any number of people attacking your clan. If you have been attacked in the past, unrelated to StH, then obviously you can be attacked again, unrelated to StH. The fact that this petty argument started around the same time you got spammed (though it'd be interesting to find out if you got spammed BEFORE this thread, that would just be HILARIOUS) is merely coincidental.

If StH spammed people because of stupid bans or petty arguments then how come chakra or I didn't spam you in the past over some other petty bullshit?

The answer is obvious. Neither of us have EVER spammed before and we certainly didn't start today, yesterday, or sometime earlier this week.

So yes. Fuck off. StH is innocent of any spamming, or if it is one of our members, though I highly doubt it, they haven't made themselves known to either of us. If we find out who is spamming your channel you'll be the first to know. I have nothing against Clan CsB, just spoofy for banning me for "being annoying". If that was a justifiable cause then half the community should be banned.
That's the last I'm going to respond on the spamming matter.

See: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/antagonization


Last edited by Celestial_One on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:07 am

So showing stream means you're not spamming?
How fuck can I know if youre not doing this with another pc than the one youre streamin' with?

You still didn't answer, why would you ask such a thing in the middle of a debate?
why did you MENTION "csb CHANNEL"? You were fucking waiting for us to talk about this spam bot and that's FOR SURE.
Put them off now, freak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 am

Your edit still doesn't answer my questions. It's just BLABLA that could be LIES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:38 am

Nothing I say or do will make you believe I'm not spamming you.

Why bother answering anything?

Here I'll do my best:

Spoofy said everyone in europe is friendly.

Yet someone in europe (most likely) is attacking clan CsB, and you guys are blaming clan StH (an east clan)

Rich irony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaiteN92



Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:08 am

Well the fact is, cele, that you came and you were the only one asking to know how's going clan CsB after an 50000 replies debate.
I guess we are in right to suspect you about this bot spam, since we don't have any idea who would do this.
That's logic imo ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:15 am

You can accuse me and tell me to stop spamming your channel, but it won't get you anywhere. I'm not doing it. I understand your logic, but you must understand mine as well: StH has never spammed anyone in the past over stupid petty shit like this so why would we start now? We've been around 7+ years and NEVER spammed anyone. That's logic there as well, baiten.

Just goes to show you how trashy csb must really be imo, which is why I mentioned it. When you get kids like spoofy or other rats who spam chat it's bound to happen. You say europe > east yet all the spamming happens on europe.

If I was spamming I'd just come out and say it. What would you do about it? I would want people to know how much of a "bad ass" I am (rofl... as if spamming a clan was BAD ASS).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 am

So you just ask how csb is going in the middle of a debate because you really love CsB and respect CMK? Lick my ass and stop the spam retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Tim

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 am

I couldn't be bothered to read everything but I think I got it. The part I'm unclear about is, did or didn't Spoofy fuck around in a way that made game more boring for other people? If he did I can see the ban being somewhat warranted.. If he didn't and it's just the flamewar and 1-2 small things then Chakra is definitely the villain of this story. Please respond and clear this up.

Seems to me that we should have two threads since both Chakra and Spoofy did some questionable shit (banning Elemental for example seems unwarranted)

But what strikes me as the big thing here is the fact that Chakra banned Spoofy from the StH channel for "improper grammar" (or whatever reason it really was) I don't care if it was for 1 minute or 10 hours. If you have power in the last remaining active channel on USeast you have a HUGE responsibility towards the entire community and everyone in it. No matter how long, banning people from the channel to satisfy your own desires for revenge or to prove points are beyond bad and to be honest, a betrayal to the entire Sheep Tag community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nmcdo

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: :/   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:08 am

I wish I had never seen that quote... I never wanted to this to turn into what it has become,
I have involved both my clans and for that I am sorry. I take full credit. I should have never jumped to conclusions.
I hope the fighting stops now. And by way cele I never was against you I just felt like the pieces fit. (spam bot + quote)
And for spoofy he talked to me about it and I kind of had agreed with him.
NOW, ITS OVER.
~Nmcdo~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 am

On the CsB Attack.
I have a long history of being firmly against using warbots of any kind of any reason. You can check any logs you have: the only times I've affirmed to usage of warbots were a few cases in which we (as well as a dozen other clans) were warbotted for more than 24 hours at a time, and even then I was jokingly approving it.

I am so against them I've emailed Blizzard as well as tried making a post on their forums:
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=27853615137&sid=3000

I, as well of StH and probably all their members (definitely Cele) have never used warbots against anyone. Having to defend such accusations is an insult to our fair play.
I mean, you Europeans are the one who have large issues with maphack and other cracks. How many easties--ones that aren't always on Europe, anyways--have had their accounts closed for hacking issues? East has a much more reputable history for not hacking.

CsB is probably being attacked by some emo kid that you insulted somehow.

On Spoofy
I guess this kid has lost, because he's grabbing for straws trying to argue he did just as well as everyone else and specifically signalling Kat doing bad.
The truth is by the end of playing Kat'ma, Spoofy had two deaths while everyone else had five or more. If you've never played Kat'ma, then you might think this is good. But, as I've explained, it is simply a sign that you aren't pushing as hard as you should: you are holding back, making your allies instead push harder, causing them to die. Spoofy was flamed for not pushing: for not being an effective sheep. Further, he was flamed for scoring and giving his allies a much harder chance at doing so. Both of these are supported by Spoofy's low death count.
The in-game ban was a warning to play or leave, as was the mute. We have a long history of "banning" people until the next time they want to play. It was in zero means serious. This is proven by how quickly he was unbanned (nine minutes).
As Spoofy said, we have complete jurisdiction in our own channels to do as we please. Spoofy was already at the point of ruining a 2v2 game (I'd been fine if he'd just left) and was now shouting in our channel. He pulled the trigger when he said he could careless if he was banned. So I banned him. For eight minutes.

Spoofy, however, is still kicking people from games and still has them banned. Five days later.

On Amir's points.
Amir's commentary 3: As explained the ban and mute were warnings to play. Bans never stick, and Spoofy wasn't even talking in-game. The mute was a "joke" in that my window was being flooded with Cele's whispers, so the "muting" was muting him from replying to Cele--clearly a joke. Further, you can ask Cele how many times I told him to please stop responding. I just wanted to play. Spoofy wanted to sit in the back as sheep and shepherd and do notihng.

Amir's commentary 4: Spoofy had nearly instant-logged of BNet @ Amir, thus the requirement for me to rejoin the channel rather than unban him specifically. Ofc Cele didn't care that Spoofy was banned, he seemed relieved. Spoofy deserved the timeout, no one expected him to come back with a gun and shoot everyone.

Amir's commentary 7: Everything on our side had been undone within nine minutes after the incident occured. No retaliatory actions have been done by us. Spoofy, however, has been accused of still kicking people from games. I haven't tested if I am still banned--I honestly never play on those bots anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoofy

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Quote :
I have nothing against Clan CsB, just spoofy for banning me for "being annoying". If that was a justifiable cause then half the community should be banned.
- CELESTIAL_ONE

REBUT: I made a rebut regarding charka's reason for banning. His justification was that "spoofy was being annoying". I did not ban you for the reason of "celestial was being annoying".

Quote :
If you've never played Kat'ma, then you might think this is good. But, as I've explained, it is simply a sign that you aren't pushing as hard as you should: you are holding back, making your allies instead push harder, causing them to die.
- CHAKRA

REBUT: IT REALLY DOES NOT mean that I was not pushing as hard as I could. FUCKING TERRIBLE LOGIC. I COULD PUSH HARD AND NOT DIE, MEANWHILE ANOTHER PLAYER CAN ATTEMPT TO PUSH SLIGHTLY BUT DIE. YES, THAT THEORY MAY BE USED AS A ROUGH ESTIMATION, BUT DOES NOT DETERMINE THE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE.

Quote :

The in-game ban was a warning to play or leave, as was the mute. We have a long history of "banning" people until the next time they want to play. It was in zero means serious. This is proven by how quickly he was unbanned (nine minutes).
- CHAKRA

Chakra, I suggest you check out the book called "The Four Agreements", one of the agreements is to "never assume".

You assumed that I had full attention on the game, and you also assumed I understood the reason for banning me. I did not understand at this point. I was replying to Celestial_One's whispers.

Again, you assume that I know that you have a long history of "banning" people until the next game they want to play. I did not know this information, and now that I do I find it complete and utter trash, you so easily ban people just because you are "annoyed" by them.

"This is proven by how quickly he was unbanned (nine minutes)" - chakra

you assumed that I knew you were going to only ban me for 9 minutes. how am i supposed to know this? i cannot read your mind. chakra youre illogical as fuck.

Quote :

Spoofy, however, is still kicking people from games and still has them banned. Five days later.
- CHAKRA

Please, show some evidence. I have not kicked anyone from a game today, neither banned them. Five days later? Really?

_________________
Clan CsB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial_One



Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 pm

You kicked me from a game the next day (what was it 2 days ago?), and I had to unban myself from half the bots on europe. We never discluded you from any games spoofy. You ASSUMED you were permabanned. Funny how that assumption thing works both ways.

Ele was there as my witness.

You discouraged me from playing sheep tag at all that day because I couldn't join any bots without a hassle. And if I did join a game I ASSUME (yeah, that's right I'm assuming) you would've just kicked me and re-banned me, because you were being emo.

I'm not saying chakra should've banned you spoofy. Obviously I felt a bit vindicated when he did because I was pissed at you at the time, but I never said "chakra ban spoofy" or supported any actions.

I'm unsure when (or if) you unbanned me from any bots and the same goes with ele. I unbanned both him, and myself from all the bots I had access to a couple nights ago.

NOW regardless of how emo I was ingame or how bad I treated you (even though I said maybe 6-7 messages ALL GAME directed at you lol.. and they weren't even flames, honestly (aside from spoofy is terrible rofl; one or two flames tops) I don't believe I deserved to get banned from your bot. I admit I didn't go about the situation in giving advice very well, and I shouldn't have called you terrible or bad. I understand how you would want to ban chakra, but elemental as well shouldn't have been banned... Two wrongs don't make a right. However, it's your bot, and obviously it's your choice, and I guess perogative to do so. Realize though if you continue to do these sorts of things people won't want to use your bot and they'll be discouraged from playing with you at all, just as I'm sure you are discouraged from playing with chakra on sclavus again.

You feel you were wronged. I feel I was wronged. Elemental( feels he was wronged. Chakra probably doesn't care. Maybe we all can kiss, take our shirts off and take nude pics, make up, and put this all behind us.


Last edited by Celestial_One on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra



Posts : 357
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Spoofy wrote:
IT REALLY DOES NOT mean that I was not pushing as hard as I could. FUCKING TERRIBLE LOGIC. I COULD PUSH HARD AND NOT DIE, MEANWHILE ANOTHER PLAYER CAN ATTEMPT TO PUSH SLIGHTLY BUT DIE. YES, THAT THEORY MAY BE USED AS A ROUGH ESTIMATION, BUT DOES NOT DETERMINE THE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE.
Say you have two sheep, Sheep A and Sheep B. Sheep A has a "skill" rating of 10, Sheep B has a "skill" rating of 5. Sheep A and B should still have the same amount of deaths for maximum performance. Why? Because, while Sheep A may be pushing better than Sheep B, Sheep A should still be pushing their own skills equally as much as Sheep B.
The only exception to such an argument is if Sheep B is 100% dependent on Sheep A and thus Sheep B is purely support (massing saving farms in the back). No one, to my knowledge, is actually this bad besides pubs. In this case, if Sheep B tried to push at all, he'd die.
If you have 0 deaths and everyone else has 10, this doesn't mean you are doing good. This means you aren't risking yourself and instead making your allies risk themselves. This is specifically proven when we play 30 rounds and only have TWO scores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SPooFy!~!one   

Back to top Go down
 
SPooFy!~!one
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: