The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What's everyone up to

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestial_One

PostSubject: What's everyone up to   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 am

What is everyone up to nowadays? Anyone get a legend job or have crazy shit happen to them or mebbe got super hot gf? I gotta know! I'll let you know a little about me nowadays... final year of college I get my math degree yeye! but I gotta get masters and shit still, I work for a small town pastry shop and no boyfriend... yet ;o

post post post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:19 am

Well recently (End of July) I got belligerently drunk and decided to go to McDonalds with a friend. He was also just as drunk and he decided to drive so I was in the passenger seat. Anyways were going our merrily drunk way to McDonalds when we side swiped a telephone pole (My friend tells me a deer jumped out in front of him so he swerved) now we pretty much took out half the telephone pole I wasn't buckled so my head nailed the wind shield and I cut the shit outta my arm. There was pieces of telephone pole in the door and the passenger window was shattered.

However we were on a mission and could not let such an event stop us from obtaining our McChickens and cold beverages. So we finally arrive to McDonalds and we then went inside ordered our food and ate happily. While we were eating the workers at McDonalds then noticed my head and arming bleeding profusely and they then called the cops.

So now on our way home we get pulled over and the cop asks us to step out of the vehicle, and asks us what were up to etc. etc. My friend tells him he swerved because of a deer and that I was bleeding because I fell on a fence earlier. The cop obviously did not buy such a lame story because the truck had telephone pole sticking out of it and the windshield had a huge crack in it.

Two more cop cars then pull up (a bit excessive) and they called an ambulance for me the whole time I was apparently telling him I was fine and there was no need, but they insisted. So then the ambulance comes and picks me up, my friend gets arrested and his truck towed.

I later wake up in the morning to find 14 nice staples all down my arm and the right side of my face so swollen I couldn't even open my right eye. I then proceeded to call my parents to pick me up from the hospital which is when my mom asked "What happened?" and I responded "I have no idea what so ever". Which was entirely true I have no recollection of that night, except what my friend told me and what the cops told my parents and I.

Luckily I didn't have to pay any fines because of my injuries, but my friend got hit with multiple offences. He ended up having to pay thousands of dollars in fines, and had his license revoked. So now I pretty much do nothing, but go to school, work, and play computer games (mostly LoL).

Any questions let me know and I'll answer them, or if you would like to see my beautifully scarred shoulder let me know I'll post a pic (to lazy now) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:12 am

Last week I saw a squirell.

Otherwise not much have happend the last years, studying philosophy atm. After that Ill finish my bachelor in political science and economics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to   

Back to top Go down

What's everyone up to
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1