The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Shoop and Beeeh and wizardman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

PostSubject: Shoop and Beeeh and wizardman   Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 am

Ok i was hosting a game today and we had a game going with 2v4, i wanted to rmk for tos cause as shoop said: 'rmk for peoples who want to play'. Both shoop and Mochee wanted rmk but not wiz and beeeh- and i was thinking 'what can we lose', apparently the rmk was a failure all along cause beeeh- refused to join and xid went away and then Wiz blamed me for ruining the game.

I want shoop and wizard and Beeeh- the biggest geeks to discuss this matter cause rmking for a 3v4 is a failure mode but rmking was not to ruin but a good intention so Shoop, beeeh- and wizardman, please give me your reasonings for why i ruined a game that u choosed to ruin cause u had to emo out, the amount of players would have been the same if Beeeh had chosed to come back instead of going afk in behh channel.

So good fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Shoop and Beeeh and wizardman   Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:30 am

What? Someone asked if we should rmk for ToS and I said I thought we should since we should remake for players who want to play.

No rmk came, wtf am I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Shoop and Beeeh and wizardman   Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:00 am

yea a rmk did come, elderwand was in use so i had to wait, but rmk did come up and the guy we rmked for did show up but then everything els happend as i described in the top
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoop and Beeeh and wizardman   

Back to top Go down

Shoop and Beeeh and wizardman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: