The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 apolar ruined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
e8lakes

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:28 am

Exalius, this thread is closed.
The rules don't punish leaving a 2v4 game, nor do I see the need in that replay you probably never even watched to give the insane punishments you demand for polar, plus slandering my very own integrity, the integrity of my clan, the integrity of my decisions, wasting all the trust I ever had in you by making approaches made by me to fix your relationship to polar public, plus trying to fuck over the rules we made by saying we don't treat everyone equally or ban selective although the simple facts proof you wrong and although you don't put any effort in anything other than trying to detroy it, but to develop it.
You're not exactly what I call the spawn of honesty and morality given that you just got busted for maphacking and your history of hitler-hosting everyone knows you have.

If you ever accuse me of banning selective again I will ban you for reasons better than leaving a 2-minute-long 2v4 game to proof you're right.

I am sick and tired of your personal agenda against polar placing your motives above everyone and anything in the way. Make a new thread in General Discussion if you want to slander someones reputation.

I'm not your clown who bans the people you dont like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 am

e8lakes wrote:
Exalius, this thread is closed.
The rules don't punish leaving a 2v4 game, nor do I see the need in that replay you probably never even watched to give the insane punishments you demand for polar, plus slandering my very own integrity, the integrity of my clan, the integrity of my decisions, wasting all the trust I ever had in you by making approaches made by me to fix your relationship to polar public, plus trying to fuck over the rules we made by saying we don't treat everyone equally or ban selective although the simple facts proof you wrong and although you don't put any effort in anything other than trying to detroy it, but to develop it.
You're not exactly what I call the spawn of honesty and morality given that you just got busted for maphacking and your history of hitler-hosting everyone knows you have.

If you ever accuse me of banning selective again I will ban you for reasons better than leaving a 2-minute-long 2v4 game to proof you're right.

I am sick and tired of your personal agenda against polar placing your motives above everyone and anything in the way. Make a new thread in General Discussion if you want to slander someones reputation.

I'm not your clown who bans the people you dont like.

I do accuse you of banning selectively (once again Lakes) and I'm awaiting your punishment for questioning you honey-pie.

Anyway, you have proven yourself to be a mental nutjob with 0 respect for the community or the rules you've made up, you refuse to punish Chaise although he has left several versus games with excuse "grandma was here" you have banned Itio for 3 weeks for ruining one game for Chaise and you refuse punishing apolar despite the fact that he has ruined 20 games - you also refuse to look at the replay senex has posted.

On top of this you have attacked me personally several times, calling me a gameruiner on the old forum trying to place me in the same category as apolar, it is YOU who enforce your personal agenda putting emotions infront of whats best for the community, you refuse to punish someone who has ruined for the entire community countless times simply because he says "hello" to you in the hallway, shame on you.

You are a MANIAC driven ONLY by emotions, you REFUSE to punish people that you personally like while you ban everyone who questions you, you are a RELIC in this community and the only reason you have any kind of say here is because nomapgrid has given you his hostbot, I can't wait for your influence to be flushed down the toilet along with mappys hostbot.

You are a clown who only ban people that you don't like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
e8lakes

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:01 am

If I was a maniac banning people I dislike you would be banned and not polar. Keep that in mind whilst trying to drive me into that direction.
I'm yet one of few sane people who acted because of emotions for only 1 time in years when I refused to unban cow from a channel and got demoted, I then still didn't leave the clan and got promored weeks later again.

I suggest you stop trying to go that way, because I just don't ban selective nor am I a maniac. These are facts.


1. Reporting/Banning
___A ban is legal if notation of it was successful.
___A notation is successful if the ban provides information of why the accused has been banned
___A legal ban has to be reported in a thread of the section "Hostbot Discussion" on the forum


I never read any report of chaise having done anything wrong, nor did I see anything of that. I just heard it from you, you, the one who accuses me of things that I know are wrong myself. Without proof I won't ban anyone.
We punished polar, don't say we "refuse punishing apolar despite the fact that he has ruined 20 games". That's a blatant lie.

Exa, you have to learn to act fair like everyone else does in order to be fitting in.

quote exa: "I'm awaiting your punishment for questioning you honey-pie"
What punishment are you talking about? We don't ban for leaving games lesser than 5on5. Rules state that if you want to change that, make a new thread and don't post it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:10 am

e8lakes wrote:
If I was a maniac banning people I dislike you would be banned and not polar. Keep that in mind whilst trying to drive me into that direction.
I'm yet one of few sane people who acted because of emotions for only 1 time in years when I refused to unban cow from a channel and got demoted, I then still didn't leave the clan and got promored weeks later again.

I suggest you stop trying to go that way, because I just don't ban selective nor am I a maniac. These are facts.


1. Reporting/Banning
___A ban is legal if notation of it was successful.
___A notation is successful if the ban provides information of why the accused has been banned
___A legal ban has to be reported in a thread of the section "Hostbot Discussion" on the forum


I never read any report of chaise having done anything wrong, nor did I see anything of that. I just heard it from you, you, the one who accuses me of things that I know are wrong myself. Without proof I won't ban anyone.
We punished polar, don't say we "refuse punishing apolar despite the fact that he has ruined 20 games". That's a blatant lie.

Exa, you have to learn to act fair like everyone else does in order to be fitting in.

quote exa: "I'm awaiting your punishment for questioning you honey-pie"
What punishment are you talking about? We don't ban for leaving games lesser than 5on5. Rules state that if you want to change that, make a new thread and don't post it here.

I really don't doubt that you would ban me if you could, but you really can't can you?

As far as Chaise etc goes cut the act, you were there, I was there, you refused to ban him but "if u rly think he should get banned go make a thread"

You refused to punish apolar for 18 games where you somehow could get out of it but banned him for 2 games where Chaise himself had seen him ruin and testified to it, I.E you had no choice but to punish.

Whenever you've had a choice you always acted on emotions, refusing to punish your friends while punishing everyone else - and thats a FACT.

"I'm awaiting your punishment for questioning you honey-pie" - you said I would be banned if I said you banned people selectively, go ahead.

PS: senex replay YOO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
e8lakes

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:38 am

Obviously you abuse this thread for a personal agenda against me.
The thread is closed as far as it goes for the banning-issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:44 am

How do you abuse a thread lol?

You and lakes have different ideas about what should constitute a ban, live with it. You are the last person who should talk about hostbot abuse anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 am

Why dont u watch senex's replay and comment on it? lol ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apolar



Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 am

Are you gonna come with a valid reason to any of my questions or you just gonna come with retard shit like "That's irrelevant xDDDDDD" You cry over people doing this but you do the exactly same thing. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:40 am

I already replied to what you said, what I did 2 years ago is as relevant to what you do now as the laws in Madagascar is relevant in a Swedish court case. Nutjob..

@Shoop, why don't you elaborate on that? Unlike both you and apolar I've never ruined games, left games or afk'ed in games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apolar



Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:42 am

Still you bring up shit I ruined ages ago. KNacK aUTs

I'm pretty sure I have a replay of exa afking like 6-10 min in a versus game and force us to rmk. Not so long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 am

Exa, elaborate what? Its not a secret to anyone that you constantly abused your influence while you had hostbot monopoly on Europe, kicking and banning people you didnt like and ignoring horrific violations from the people who followed your lead. That time is over, now we have competition. Its not perfect, but its a lot better than the time you were in charge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:51 am

Shoop wrote:
Exa, elaborate what? Its not a secret to anyone that you constantly abused your influence while you had hostbot monopoly on Europe, kicking and banning people you didnt like and ignoring horrific violations from the people who followed your lead. That time is over, now we have competition. Its not perfect, but its a lot better than the time you were in charge.

I never kicked or banned anyone who didn't break any of the rules though, but considering you are responsible for some of the worst abuse-stories in STC history it must be convenient for you to try and blame someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Effloresce

avatar

Posts : 257
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:54 am

Quote :
I never kicked or banned anyone who didn't break any of the rules though, but considering you are responsible for some of the worst abuse-stories in STC history it must be convenient for you to try and blame someone else.

Yeah Exa the entire community just forgot about how you used to act when you had power...

Luckily I made a video to remind everyone:




Sucks when the lies don't work out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:01 am

Your video is full of printscreens where you cut specific sentences out of context, only a retard would fall for that.

Bring heavier material or go home empty handed kiddo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apolar



Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:03 am

Everyone brought material were we proof you maphack and abuse, but when have you ever come with something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:11 am

apolar wrote:
Everyone brought material were we proof you maphack and abuse, but when have you ever come with something?

Take a look at the 2 threads on stwc forum, or the fact that you don't have admin on the bot (rofl..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 am

I remember this situation very clearly, after this I stopped playing st on TFT and moved to RoC.

In one game I had one sc short of everyone else, but before we could fair out TFA stated "I dont really have to go but Ill leave anyway to annoy Shoop". Exalius replied with something along "Lol, ok. Cya TFA. Very Happy". Less than an hour later the tables had turned, Exalius was the only one left with 1 sc short of everyone else so I decided to leave, for that I got banned (I think for 2 weeks).

Exalius agenda is ALWAYS whats best for himself and not whats best for the community. Remember this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 am

Shoop wrote:
I remember this situation very clearly, after this I stopped playing st on TFT and moved to RoC.

In one game I had one sc short of everyone else, but before we could fair out TFA stated "I dont really have to go but Ill leave anyway to annoy Shoop". Exalius replied with something along "Lol, ok. Cya TFA. Very Happy". Less than an hour later the tables had turned, Exalius was the only one left with 1 sc short of everyone else so I decided to leave, for that I got banned (I think for 2 weeks).

Exalius agenda is ALWAYS whats best for himself and not whats best for the community. Remember this.

Okay.. So you moved to roc in 2009 or? Considering we stopped playing ST and started playing DotA in 2010 rofl..

Anyway what you say is a lie, tfa left the game but in no way I did I endorse him leaving, nor could I stop him from leaving considering he left 0.1 seconds after he said that sentence, but yeah.. I do remember clearly you leaving when I was 1 sc short ruining MY GAME for something that tfa had done, you didn't get banned though, you managed to lie your way out of it, another classic Shoop moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 am

I got banned and TFA didnt. Dont lie. Maybe you unbanned me but thats really not relevant. The point is you would have banned me or anyone else for the same violation against you that you let your friends get away with as long as you are not effected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 am

Shoop wrote:
I got banned and TFA didnt. Dont lie. Maybe you unbanned me but thats really not relevant. The point is you would have banned me or anyone else for the same violation against you that you let your friends get away with as long as you are not effected.

Kinda like kicking me from a 6v6 games because I crushed you but removing my admin when I kick you from a 3v5 game 2 sec after it started? Hypocrite freakshit

You are lying about this incident, I didn't endorse tfa leaving which is the core in your story, nor did I ban you or tfa but I gave you both a warning for what you did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:41 am

The fact that you think thats the core of the story just shows what twisted moral values you have Exa.

And yes, you banned me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:47 am

Shoop wrote:

In one game I had one sc short of everyone else, but before we could fair out TFA stated "I dont really have to go but Ill leave anyway to annoy Shoop". Less than an hour later Exalius was the one left with 1 sc short of everyone else so I decided to leave, for that I got banned (I think for 2 weeks).

Your story rewritten, you are a hypocrite freak without limits though, you removed me from Elderwand admin because I kicked you 2 sec after a 3v5 game started, whereas you kicked me from a 6v6 VERSUS game because I crushed you in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:52 am

Its interesting that you constantly change topic. I am not arguing that I should be in charge of the bots. I am arguing that you should have no say in who gets banned given your history, something I think EVERYONE agrees on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:05 am

Shoop wrote:
Its interesting that you constantly change topic. I am not arguing that I should be in charge of the bots. I am arguing that you should have no say in who gets banned given your history, something I think EVERYONE agrees on.

And I'm arguing you have no say in who should have a say about who gets banned, something I think not one SINGLE person here disagrees on. You are the worst abuser/gameruiner in this community, even worse than apolar.

But again, it's irrelevant what I have done or not done, I'm simply a voice for the 11 people in these games who had their games ruined but don't wanna be flamed by Lakes or don't wanna put up the effort to speak up because they know it won't lead anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 am

No you are not. As usual you are trying to get more influence in this community by lying, flaming and bending rules.

What I think is obvious for everyone who read this topic is that Lakes perspective is what he thinks is best for the community (not saying it is what is best for the community) while yours simply is that polar flames you and therefore you try to take revenge on him regardless of the costs for this community.

This is basicly why I think more and more people are getting sick of you. Your agenda is so ridicilusly egoistic, your lack of moral standards is direcly frightening which place you, in my eyes, on the same table as Chakra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   

Back to top Go down
 
apolar ruined
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» is my compost ruined
» Have I ruined my garden?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: