The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 apolar ruined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BEeeH

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: apolar ruined   Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:42 am

here is replay, ban his ass

http://www.2shared.com/file/Dg6JyPWv/Replay_2012_01_28_1918.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 am

nO REAson to ban if you force them to rmk for Steko. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEeeH

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:15 am

ban his ass NOW u fucking idiot. It doesn't matter SHITS if i said we should rmk for steko or not. We decided to play because apolar wouldnt leave until after he played his sheep round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 am

Beeeeh, just give up bro, I flamed Clan Behh on bnet and forums for 1 week, I posted 2 forum threads with 5 pages each FULL of replays/printscreens and other proof of apolar ruining COUNTLESS of games and he got banned for 6 days.

Did I mention that during these 6 days he got unbanned atleast once? According to sources by Nomapgrid himself, I pressed the issue of someone unbanning on the previous forum because according to Behh rules the kid unbanning would get removed for 6 weeks but it was obviously swept under the rug.

This is how clan BAHH works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senex[behh]



Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-01-29
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 am

a_polar ruins again Smile goes afk for liek 10 min in last wolf gaem.

http://www.2shared.com/file/H3Huz1mw/polarbanafk.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:07 pm

1. That wasnt a legal proof to ban him.
2. Exalius, i didn't unban him either banned him.e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Mappy. wrote:
i didn't unban him

Then show us who did, you cannot say that you don't have access to the webinterface anymore because we know you do seeing as you added several maps recently, go check the logs and give me a name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
e8lakes

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Exa I thought we agreed the punishment was fair, because we wouldn't ban stuff that has happened before the rules came online?
Anyway, I won't ban polar, because of:

6.2 In case a player goes afk in a 5vs5/6vs6 sheep tag game the result is ban (rest of day)

1.1 Rest-Of-Day ban
In case a players receives this ban any rootadmin may unban that player at any time. This ban has to be reported on the forum as described in 1. Reporting/Banning.


The reason a root-admin has to unban such a ban is to prevent stupid bans and to keep up minor bans for people that fucked up more (and no, we don't just unban everyone we would like to, because it's rest-of-day-ban. Remember: most of the (if not all?) 6 days a_polar got banned were rest-of-day-bans and we unbanned him in that 6 days for like 30 minutes.

Where we get to my second point: I think it was rune unbanning him, since he was root-admin at that time he had the right to do so, after a discussion between 3/4 root-admins mappy decided to re-ban him.

Polar got punished (don't forgot the huge period his admin has been removed + he got the first strike of a 3-strike (remember: 3 strikes make him an outlaw or permabanned). Don't tell me 6 weeks admin removal, 5 days and 23,5 hours ban-time and one out of 3 insane strikes aren't enough punishment.

3. Repeated criminal acts (3-strike)
___In case that 3 (three) greater legal punishments (ban for 4 days or more / admin removal for 3 weeks or more)
___have been commited by 1 (one) person that person becomes an outlaw.
___Anyone hurting the Rules of StLegends by treating an outlaw will not get punished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 pm

The rest-of-the-day-ban is simply a way for you and everyone else in Behh to exclude whoever you see fit from punishment, there is no reason at all to allow unbanning by anyone, and the fact that you do not even see the problem with unbanning people for certain games really makes me doubt your sanity, it makes the entire ban-system useless.

Also, you treat every single of the 20 games he ruined as single incidents, applying the rest-of-the-day-ban retroactively to the massive amounts of game he has ruined, but the rest-of-the-day-ban is not meant to protect people who constantly ruins, its meant to protect people who are forced to ruin ocassionally from being banned for long periods of time.

The ban should be due to REPEATEDLY ruining games and showing piss poor judgement, and not based on the same criterias you have for someone like Traxx who HAS to go afk in a single game because he's forced to go and eat.

Also you lump together all the 20 ruined games into 1 single strike whereas in reality it should be 20 strikes.

I also wonder if you will add more strikes now considering both beeeh and senex posted proof of another 2 ruined games in this thread.

PS: I really doubt Rune unbanned, can nomapgrid just post the bot logs from the unban? We know you have access to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
e8lakes

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 am

Sigh.. As I told you before , I DID NOT EVER WANT TO BAN A_POLAR, BUT I DIDN'T UNBAN HIM 6 DAYS REST-OF-DAY BAN, ALTHOUGH I COULD HAVE. This having in mind, please SEE that we don't just unban whoever we'd like to, okay??!

Next point: Rules of StLegends 1.1

Everyone: admins, non-admins, legends, non-legends, known ruiners, known fair-players receive same treatment and can be accused of abusage of any sort.

I won't make excuses for traxx and I won't make more sensitive punishments for polar. I said that once clear and I'll repeat it until everyone has finally gotten that. Punishment is there to punish and to release someone for and from his guilt.
You and I agreed the punishment was fair and I'm not especially happy to start all over this discussion again although polars punishment isn't even fully over (Polars admin is taken away for 5 weeks from 2.1.2012 to 6.2.2012, oh it's been 5, not 6).

Also, we agreed that we made a global exculpation from all former crimes for StLegends. Polar had made crimes when the rules were implemented and I pulled the maximum of punishment the rules allowed me to give.

Again, it looks like I have to keep repeating myself: 6.2 In case a player goes afk in a 5vs5/6vs6 sheep tag game the result is ban (rest of day) There is NO FUCKING WAY to get the HIGHEST PUNISHMENT we have (a strike) for afking.

I'm unsure about the rune-unbanned thing, I can't read the botlogs either, but I think I remember it, because I was online the few minutes polar was unbanned teaching some people in a 2v4 game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
e8lakes

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am

BEeeH wrote:
here is replay, ban his ass

http://www.2shared.com/file/Dg6JyPWv/Replay_2012_01_28_1918.html

This replay shows a 2v4-game. The game was 1:46 minutes long.. ._.
Exa if you think that deserves a strike, then you hold some insane grudge

Since it's a 2v4-game the rules don't even allow the weakest punishment (rest-of-day ban)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 am

My laptop is very bad ( i get a new in 2 months tho ) and idk how but since last time my laptop wasnt working and i gave it to a person who made it work there isnt any program like Microsoft Work.
So i have to open the files with Editor and there i cant read shit.
I don't know whether this is only at Editor or generally.

I'll try my best to be fair with my bot and i am.
But prooves like Beeeh- showed us wouldnt work but bEEEEEh forced them to end the game as you saw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEeeH

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:48 am

Mappy. wrote:
My laptop is very bad ( i get a new in 2 months tho ) and idk how but since last time my laptop wasnt working and i gave it to a person who made it work there isnt any program like Microsoft Work.
So i have to open the files with Editor and there i cant read shit.
I don't know whether this is only at Editor or generally.

I'll try my best to be fair with my bot and i am.
But prooves like Beeeh- showed us wouldnt work but bEEEEEh forced them to end the game as you saw.


what the fuck are you on about idiot? how did i force them to end? apolar left and it was 2v3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runey



Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 am

I've unbanned Twix once, can't renember unbanning Polar tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com
apolar



Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 am

neither lakes or runey unbanned me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 am

e8lakes wrote:
Sigh.. As I told you before , I DID NOT EVER WANT TO BAN A_POLAR, BUT I DIDN'T UNBAN HIM 6 DAYS REST-OF-DAY BAN, ALTHOUGH I COULD HAVE. This having in mind, please SEE that we don't just unban whoever we'd like to, okay??!

Next point: Rules of StLegends 1.1

Everyone: admins, non-admins, legends, non-legends, known ruiners, known fair-players receive same treatment and can be accused of abusage of any sort.

I won't make excuses for traxx and I won't make more sensitive punishments for polar. I said that once clear and I'll repeat it until everyone has finally gotten that. Punishment is there to punish and to release someone for and from his guilt.
You and I agreed the punishment was fair and I'm not especially happy to start all over this discussion again although polars punishment isn't even fully over (Polars admin is taken away for 5 weeks from 2.1.2012 to 6.2.2012, oh it's been 5, not 6).

Also, we agreed that we made a global exculpation from all former crimes for StLegends. Polar had made crimes when the rules were implemented and I pulled the maximum of punishment the rules allowed me to give.

Again, it looks like I have to keep repeating myself: 6.2 In case a player goes afk in a 5vs5/6vs6 sheep tag game the result is ban (rest of day) There is NO FUCKING WAY to get the HIGHEST PUNISHMENT we have (a strike) for afking.

I'm unsure about the rune-unbanned thing, I can't read the botlogs either, but I think I remember it, because I was online the few minutes polar was unbanned teaching some people in a 2v4 game.

----------------I'm disregarding the fact that nomapgrid made rules MONTHS before Lakes did on his bot, claiming that people would get 1 strike per spam/ruin/afk, I then posted 20 strikes and Nomapgrid stopped posting on the forum----------------

The only reason you didn't unban was because I proved you to be such a gigantic hypocrite on the forums, and you knew how bad it would look if you did, it's pretty obvious that you don't have any respect for the rules considering how much it took for you to actually enforce any of them.

Anyway, here's what you write in your rules:

"3. Repeated criminal acts (3-strike)
___In case that 3 (three) greater legal punishments (ban for 4 days or more / admin removal for 3 weeks or more)
___have been commited by 1 (one) person that person becomes an outlaw.
___Anyone hurting the Rules of StLegends by treating an outlaw will not get punished."

Okay? So since the admin removal and the 6 day ban is based on two different things there should be two strikes and not one strike.

Also, why aint you commenting on what senex posted? Yet another replay proving ruining of games.

All in all, I understand that these rules is very nice for you since you can punish selectively, but please don't tell me that you treat everyone the same, we all know by now that Chaise will avoid the ban using any excuse "grandma is here" while Itio will be banned for 3 weeks regardless of what he says.

Nomapgrid, send me & Traxx the log then, I will post the proof and he can confirm it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivineRight

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 am

Remember when we couldn't ban anyone? DivineRight does. Now look at this shit, holy fuck. CHILL AUTS !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
e8lakes

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 am

DivineRight wrote:
Remember when we couldn't ban anyone? DivineRight does. Now look at this shit, holy fuck. CHILL AUTS !

Thanks brush...


Exa i just flew over your last post, because I don't really think is makes sense to talk about this closed topic again, just because polar came back more active and flames you more often lately.

You clearly attacked the way Clan Behh is run, now you're running back to another position according to rules mappy made before he joined Behh and before we helped him to make better organised rules backed up by more root admins that have valueable reputation when put together.
Clan Behh only punishes people after the point Clan Behh implemented rules.

He didn't get 2 strikes, because the 6 rest-of-day bans were split up in 1x 3-days ban and 3x 1-day bans, none of those are ban for 4 days or more.

Why do you even bother so much exa? polar left a 2v4 game that lasted less than 2 minutes to join a real game, the host encouraged him to leave and you've not even been in the game?

If anything we should much rather talk about the maphacking-issue than about that shit.

Exa, I pulled the hardest punishment for polar, although I didn't have to or want to and you say I'm punishing selective?
You have weak reasoning skills if you're not trolling (which I start to think, because beeehs initial post was some turd demand for a ban lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 pm

"Exa someone ruined 20 games, I didn't have to ban him and I didnt want to"

Don't tell me that you dont ban selectively again, the only reason you banned him was because I made you look like a gigantic hypocrite freak infront of every single person on bnet, if I hadn't pushed for it as much as I did you wouldn't have done shit about him ruining - just like you don't do shit now.

I think everyone agrees that you do not treat this as single incidents, if you ruin 2 games the ban time is 6 days and you're eligible for a strike, ruining 2 games should be considered a lot worse than ruining 1 game.

Either way, I cba argue with you again, just don't run around here and be proud saying that you did ban someone, when you only did it after gigantic amounts of pressure, luckily your bot and influence is gone soon, but im almost certain you wouldn't ban anyone of ur friends regardless of what they had done whereas you would ban people like itio if they broke 1 single rule, actually, we already know you act like this.

Lastly, when will you respond to the replay Senex posted or are you gonna keep dodging the subject?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apolar



Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Amazing how much you cry over a 2v4 game that lasted for less than 2 minutes. There isn't any punishment for this, you just hold insanely much hate against me beacuse I flame you all the time. And we recently busted you for maphack.

Exa wrote:
All in all, I understand that these rules is very nice for you since you can punish selectively, but please don't tell me that you treat everyone the same, we all know by now that Chaise will avoid the ban using any excuse "grandma is here" while Itio will be banned for 3 weeks regardless of what he says.

This sounds more like you, I got perma banned on your hostbot for flaming you, which proves you're a sad fucking emotional loser.

http://stwc.forumotion.com/t159-will-nomapgrid-finally-stop-lie-and-do-whats-right-remove-apolar-from-his-hostbot

Steko and Sidey already revealed your abusing already so not much to say here.

PcE aUts geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 am

apolar wrote:
Amazing how much you cry over a 2v4 game that lasted for less than 2 minutes. There isn't any punishment for this, you just hold insanely much hate against me beacuse I flame you all the time. And we recently busted you for maphack.

Exa wrote:
All in all, I understand that these rules is very nice for you since you can punish selectively, but please don't tell me that you treat everyone the same, we all know by now that Chaise will avoid the ban using any excuse "grandma is here" while Itio will be banned for 3 weeks regardless of what he says.

This sounds more like you, I got perma banned on your hostbot for flaming you, which proves you're a sad fucking emotional loser.

http://stwc.forumotion.com/t159-will-nomapgrid-finally-stop-lie-and-do-whats-right-remove-apolar-from-his-hostbot

Steko and Sidey already revealed your abusing already so not much to say here.

PcE aUts geek

The only thing revealed in that thread is how much you ruin for the community, and this is why these threads keeps coming up, you simply bring 0 value to anyone seeing that you're not only insanely bad in ST and rated toilet-lvl by everyone in the community but you also frequently ruin games for the rest of us. I'm not sure if you ruin because you're so desperate for the attention you never get irl (the fact that you constantly spam with caps hints this) or if you ruin simply because you are a boring autistic drugbrain who takes pleasure in ruining for others, im guessing it's a bit of both.

Lakes told me you came to him and cried like a girl over me flaming you and that you wanted to leave the community or play on a smurf acc to avoid the flames, I really don't give a shit about you or what you do, as long as you don't ruin for the rest of us, but if you continue to ruin you're gonna get knocked out like the nutshell you are.

bing bong cHONGS kiddo Very Happy

eXAS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apolar



Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

EnStekPaNnaWOLF wrote:
This is ironic coming from you considering your background.

You defended R3v-fre4k aswell as joke-freak although we had proof that they abused and everybody with exception of you and Amir wanted their admins gone. People got their admin removed for much smaller things than what they did and yet you didn't take action.

You kept saying that it's your hostbot and we should be grateful to you and respect you and blabla.

Yet you whine on mappy for doing the exact same thing as you have been doing for months

You say this is irrelevant? Please make sense for once -.-?

Ye try to build up respect "Don't ruin for the community" So I guess maphack isn't ruining for the community, since you've been using it for 6 years.

Are you gonna reply on Sidey's thread or you gonna dodge that like the fucking sad loser you are :/?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:42 am

apolar wrote:
EnStekPaNnaWOLF wrote:
This is ironic coming from you considering your background.

You defended R3v-fre4k aswell as joke-freak although we had proof that they abused and everybody with exception of you and Amir wanted their admins gone. People got their admin removed for much smaller things than what they did and yet you didn't take action.

You kept saying that it's your hostbot and we should be grateful to you and respect you and blabla.

Yet you whine on mappy for doing the exact same thing as you have been doing for months

You say this is irrelevant? Please make sense for once -.-?

Ye try to build up respect "Don't ruin for the community" So I guess maphack isn't ruining for the community, since you've been using it for 6 years.

Are you gonna reply on Sidey's thread or you gonna dodge that like the fucking sad loser you are :/?

Ofc its irrelevant, only a mental ill donkey would think otherwise. Why would it be relevant?

I don't know if maphack is ruining, you tell me considering you are the one who have been caught maphacking the most times ^^

Anyway, I know you have a hard time coming up with akas to avoid me flaming the living shit out of you (Larry made the one you have now) but to spare you more names like sickchicken I came up with a few names:

rank_67

apolar_football_cool

HELL-YE-BABY

matheRFaCKER1998

this is all akas that would be superior to anything you could come up with, good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apolar



Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:55 am

Ye you're the one that flames me, that's why I am banned on your hostbot. Keke ^^ exa no one thinks you're good no one treats you with respect.

Exa wrote:
I don't know if maphack is ruining, you tell me considering you are the one who have been caught maphacking the most times ^^

Ye you don't know still you posted two screenshots of yourself maphacking, but ye you're just another Twix. Keeps denying it when we have proof of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 am

apolar wrote:
Ye you're the one that flames me, that's why I am banned on your hostbot. Keke ^^ exa no one thinks you're good no one treats you with respect.

Exa wrote:
I don't know if maphack is ruining, you tell me considering you are the one who have been caught maphacking the most times ^^

Ye you don't know still you posted two screenshots of yourself maphacking, but ye you're just another Twix. Keeps denying it when we have proof of it.

I am treated with respect though, NOTICE the ATTENTION I get when I do or say something, whereas noone would give a rats ass if it were you doing the same things I do, that's called being a legend - everyone wants to take down the big fish but noone cares about the autistic kid in the background.

As far as you go rofl.. even Katshuma dislikes you = tells a lot about you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   

Back to top Go down
 
apolar ruined
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» is my compost ruined
» Have I ruined my garden?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: