The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Time to give shoop a lesson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:52 am

Night wrote:
why is trollpro a bad host? Its his decision (if hes host) to let polar play. If someone has a problem with it- u can always leave the game. And if the case is that polar constantly ruins games, u can always ban him. And if ur influence is equal to 0 and ur not capable of banning a famous game ruiner its also ur problem. So u either ban polar, or the host can decide whether he wants him in game or not.
BOONG bong

Case closed king


W h a t ?

Yeah its his decision, and since he made the wrong decision (in my opinion, and most other people who know who a_polar is) I call him a bad host. Thats what the defenition of being a bad host is, making bad decisions. OFCOURSE its his decision. If someone else made the decision, then why would I flame trollpro for it?

Why does it feel like everyone who defends trollpro and polar are complete morons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 am

Mappy. wrote:
Because he agrees with Shoop's opinion as i do in some points, not at all, but yea.
No, i'm not an asslicker because i share his opinion which is very senseful.
If he calls you a bad host for letting polar in, who had 100 warnings, 10 bans and wont ever change himself, he's right and allowed to say it. There's no reason to flame him back.
thats not my problem since polar only get warnings from those who he hate so just pull that one off mapster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 am

Exa wrote:
TrollPro wrote:
Ignore Exas post, he has not been reading anything from the topic at all, he and shoop are best friends on bnet and alone that should be reason enough to not read this.

Point out where in my post I attacked you please, use quotes.

I have read everything in this entire thread. Me and Shoop are best friends in the entire world? Why don't you open your eyes, me and Shoop have had the most notorious grudge in the history of the European realm.

The simple facts:

1: Shoop says you're a bad host for not kicking gameruiners
2: You say Shoop ruined a game once, so it doesn't matter if apolar ruined a game:

TrollPro wrote:
Shoop wrote:
Polar has done something, he have ruined game after game after game, and YES you can you can kick him.
So have u son, when do u get it, u pathertic one eyed white idiot, tHE REPLAY is at the top of this page zZ

Why_Does_It_Matter_What_Shoop_Has_Done_When_We_Are_Talking_About_Apolar_Ruining_Games? Apolar ruined a game and you refuse to punish him because he is your friend, you justify not kicking him with "Shoop ruined games also so I don't care if apolar ruins games" you base your decisions 100% on emotions, if you cared about whats good for the community you would kick people who ruin games because in the end thats whats best for the majority.

And if Shoop ruins games just kick him too, 1+1 theory.
When did i say anything about attacking? your probably just dumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 am

Shoop wrote:
Night wrote:
why is trollpro a bad host? Its his decision (if hes host) to let polar play. If someone has a problem with it- u can always leave the game. And if the case is that polar constantly ruins games, u can always ban him. And if ur influence is equal to 0 and ur not capable of banning a famous game ruiner its also ur problem. So u either ban polar, or the host can decide whether he wants him in game or not.
BOONG bong

Case closed king


W h a t ?

Yeah its his decision, and since he made the wrong decision (in my opinion, and most other people who know who a_polar is) I call him a bad host. Thats what the defenition of being a bad host is, making bad decisions. OFCOURSE its his decision. If someone else made the decision, then why would I flame trollpro for it?

Why does it feel like everyone who defends trollpro and polar are complete morons?
Maybe because u made yourself look like a moron .. cause its not all about my decition as host is it? its also about u raging and flaming at me for not doing exactly as u say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:04 am

TrollPro wrote:
Well then why are Exa attacking me? mapster are u blind u exa licker?
Exa wrote:

Point out where in my post I attacked you please, use quotes.
TrollPro wrote:
When did i say anything about attacking? your probably just dumb.

^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Rofl trollpro crushed like a birdshit. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Map

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Is it allowed to be that stupid?

People hate Polar for being an ass and ruining games. 1+1
Most people finally understood that he didn't change a bit in all the time.


_________________
Take notes from me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Exacly. Almost everyone agrees polar should be exciled from all games unless he go through some MAJOR personal changes. But its up to him now, not us. The problem is all the hosts who are too chicken to kick him, or who dont kick him beacause he doesnt flame just them. I dont think people like trollpro should be given admin since he clearly isnt smart enough or have the integrity for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Mii



Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 am

TrollPro wrote:
Yea exactly night cause if i banned polar i would have my access removed, not because i got 0 influenze but more likely cause Jean is just stupid generally, so even if shoop wanted me to punish polar then i would not be able to cause that would backfire.

I have always agreed to kick polar and such gameruiners, dunno why you think I would remove your access. And moreover I wasn't in game. So please, don't pull excuses. You just didn't kick him cuz he RTs alot with you and you like him for that. So stop asslicking him and do whats best for community and in this case = kick a_polar from all serious games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night



Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:06 am

rofl nobody said i agree with polar being in games. I just proved the fact that if polar ISNT banned, its host decision to decide if he wants him in games or not. This is first grade material. I would agree 100% to ban polar, but as long as he is not banned u can't flame hosts if he allows him to play. IF U have problems-> u leave the game. Bong ching
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Effloresce

avatar

Posts : 257
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:18 am

I 100000% support TROLLPRO!


Shoop is just a lier and can't be trusted AGAIN.


Exalius only supports Shoop cuz he is scared to get flamed by Shoop.




Shoop have ruined more games than Polar have drunk beers lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:41 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
TrollPro wrote:
Yea exactly night cause if i banned polar i would have my access removed, not because i got 0 influenze but more likely cause Jean is just stupid generally, so even if shoop wanted me to punish polar then i would not be able to cause that would backfire.

I have always agreed to kick polar and such gameruiners, dunno why you think I would remove your access. And moreover I wasn't in game. So please, don't pull excuses. You just didn't kick him cuz he RTs alot with you and you like him for that. So stop asslicking him and do whats best for community and in this case = kick a_polar from all serious games.
thats no execuse cause i posted replay in this topic ... and the replay with shoop in this topic bitched about polar being in a non serious game and that for sure should lower shoops reputation ...


Last edited by TrollPro on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:45 am

Shoop wrote:
Exacly. Almost everyone agrees polar should be exciled from all games unless he go through some MAJOR personal changes. But its up to him now, not us. The problem is all the hosts who are too chicken to kick him, or who dont kick him beacause he doesnt flame just them. I dont think people like trollpro should be given admin since he clearly isnt smart enough or have the integrity for it.
Well atleast its allowed to be dumb right? i have never heard of such thing as getting admin removed cause i dont kick polar lol ... U say i got crushed but for what exactly? i alrdy told u 100 times if i saw polar ruin for others then i would also take action ... i have never ever heard rumors about me being a bad host but from u shooop ... so i guess afterall that it's u which there is something wrong with... U probably have a worm in the brain??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:45 am

Mappy. wrote:
Is it allowed to be that stupid?

People hate Polar for being an ass and ruining games. 1+1
Most people finally understood that he didn't change a bit in all the time.

Your never in my games so how can u tell? well atleast your more stupid than i so we can agree that your mentally retarded for sure?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:11 am

Night
I dont see what you are trying to add to the discussion? Noone disagrees with it being the hosts decision. Infact that is the REASON we are having this discussion. The discussion is what decision should the host make? And should we allow anyone to be host? I think trollpros judgement is too poor to be host and I think everyone should realize polar have NOTHING to do in a inhouse game.

Sidey
So you say its ok to act the way polar did and activly breaking rules and ruining game after game without anything happening?

trollpro
No I think your admin should be removed beacause you are a horrible host who makes poor decisions. Polar is the best example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night



Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:21 am

Solution to the problem-> ban polar. Thus he won't be able to play ANY games. And if he doesnt get banned, u will always encounter hosts who either are stupid or dont have the guts to kick the ruiner. And since bot owners won't remove admins of some people the only solution is to ban polar, and make sure he doesnt get unbanned. U should focus on that rather than flaming trollpro for letting him play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:25 am

Well that is your theory Nightmare, personally I dont believe in banning. I believe in taking responsibility as a host and demoting those who cant do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrollPro

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 am

K folks, im leaving this topic to a_polar since we are having some technical issues on warcraft so if u got questions ask them and hope for an answer ... i'll leave it to polar from here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_Polar[behh]



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 am


http://www.2shared.com/file/bF2OZfSC/shoop_afk.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exa



Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 am

Shoop defending himself from these accusations is LAUGHABLE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Time to give shoop a lesson   

Back to top Go down
 
Time to give shoop a lesson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» What time finish ...?
» The time has come...
» Broccoli Time?!
» Ever lost sight of your scorpion for months at a time?
» What is the absolute minimum sun time a garden can get?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: