The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or http://sheeptag.forumphpbb.com/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Immigration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 pm

That seems like a weird conclusion seeing as noone in this thread expressed that opinion.

How do you mean these citizenapplication should work and what should they be based on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuget

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Its okay to me if people come to work to Finland because there are more old people than youth nowadays. But it should be controlled somehow because you see people coming to Finland to beg... I mean if they work to get food on their table then i'm fine with it but some people from countries like Romania comes to Finland and does nothing but beg for money in the streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:02 am

Since I believe that humans should be treated as individuals and not based on nationality, etnicity, religion or something else I obviously believe in open borders. I also think open borders for migration and trade is the best economic system we can have. I frankly find it insane that people who have had an education can say things like you just did Nuget, do you think people from Romania are less worth than people from Finland or do you think they are more lazy or why dont you want them in Finland? If your answer is "I have nothing against Romanians, as long as they come here to work", how do you think such a system should look like? Do you want to ask all people who come from Romania if they are going to work, or throw the people who do not get a job out? And in that case, shouldnt you throw everyone who do not get a job out (if you believe in humans equal value, regardless of nationality and etnicity)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuget

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Ay i didn't say that i don't want them here or that they are not equal i even got few friends who aren't from Finland. But if they come to Finland to live with the money that they are given from government and sits on streets everyday doing nothing but handing some tin can over to get money there that's not cool... They could get an education here, there is many free schools for adults in Finland. I just think that country should gain something from letting people come to our country. And i never said that they should be thrown out since begging is allowed in Finland but government should do something to try to adjust them to our society. And i used Romania as an example because they have even spoken of them in news and there is a lot of them in the city where i live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 am

I am not really sure what you want to get. Do you want restricted migration, or is this just you stating that you think people should work if they can?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuget

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 pm

I mean let them come to our country but make sure that they don't just sit around ok? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:19 am

That is very easy to say, harder to do. That is the problem, I want world peace and to make everybody rich lets do this? Tell us how you want to "make sure that they dont just stand around" beacause the problem with your ideas probably lies in them working in reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuget

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:41 pm

There is always problems but we could try and balance the numbers. We could offer education to them because there is more and more foreigner people coming to Finland not saying that they all would end up in the streets but still some will and if we wont try to offer them a way out the number will just increase ofc we will never get them all that is clear but if we get some then even that is an victory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 am

Ok, so you want free immigration and to offer them free education? I support that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetFighter

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 am

As long as you can contribute positively to the country you want to immigrate to, it's fine by me.

Leeching off the welfare system of richer countries should be punishable by a one-way trip back to country of origin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 am

And how do you determine who "contributes positively" and who is "leeching off the welfare"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration    

Back to top Go down

Immigration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2